31 ~ Alternative Ending #1 S

Isaac. Is Isaac alright?

My vision swags, a second later than my mind.

What just happened? They threw bombs into the house and Isaac-

A pained groan comes from the side of me as smoke begins the to fill the air, fire licking the floor and walls around us. I crawl over to Isaac as he holds his head with a hand, squinting at me.

He covered me. He tried to protect me. Why the fuck would he do that? Why the fuck?

"Isaac, are you ok? You should care more about yourself," I cough, "What the fuck would I do without you?! I can't live without you!" I scream at him, coughing again as the smoke fills the air. He sits up and I help him. He shakes his head, chuckling as his eyes focus on me in the foggy air.

"They were small bombs. They didn't even destroy the house, just set it on fire. Mitch is trying to either burn us to death or have us come stumbling outside and be shot instantly." Isaac weakly puts his hand against my cheek, leaning in to put press his lips onto mine.

What are we going to do then? Is this it?

Tears leak out my eyes, trailing down my face and over his fingers. He smiles, pulling back, as I cry.

"I was wondering if I would ever get to see these. I had to protect you. I told you, I can't lose anyone else. The bombs only burnt off my skin, I'm lucky." I get up, choking even more as the fire travels all around us, heat scorching the space. My knees fall behind Isaac and my eyes widen as his back seeps blood, battered and oozing smoke of it's own. The tears hit me harder.

He did this for me. He's hurt because of me.

You're good for nothing. There you go again ruining everything for everyone around you. That's why you've been alone all these years.

My heart pounds fast in my chest as I hyperventilate. Isaac shifts his body around, trying to face me as I fall on my side to the fiery floor, clutching my chest.

No, you're wrong. I didn't-

Yes you did. Just look at the people you've managed to ruin.

My mother's crying face appears in front of me. My father's face following soon after along with my classmates. I shake my head, closing my eyes and kicking my feet. They don't go away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I can't help it. I can't help it!" Hands grab at my wrist as I struggle against them.

Why is this happening? Why can't I be normal? Why was I born like this?

They all disappear suddenly as only face stains my eyelids. My own.

"Aliza!" Isaac's voice cuts through my thoughts bringing me back to reality. He clenches his teeth in pain as his arm presses keeps my side from the floor. I cough, almost blinded by the smoke in the room. A spell of dizziness hits me.

It's right. I've been nothing but a brat, my whole life.

I sit up quickly, grabbing Isaac by his shoulders and helping him up to his feet. I sit down against the headboard, laying Isaac on his stomach in between my legs, as he groans.

Isaac's done enough for me. I should return the favor, I'm going to make everything right.

We cough as the fire consumes the house.

"We're going to die if we stay in here." Isaac wraps his arms around my waist, rubbing his face on my breasts as I lie down as well, staring up to the ceiling.

"You said we would die either way and I don't want to give them the satisfaction." I smile, coughing as the thick air overwhelms me. Isaac joins in coughing hard as the fire licks at the edge of the mattress.

"You're crazy. Grab a gun, it'll hurt too much to burn alive." He croaks out as his blood soaks the sheets and my robe.

I'll do anything he wants.

I reach to the side of the bed, ignoring my fingers screaming in pain as the hot metal burns them. Holding the small hand gun, Isaac reaches for it. I shake my head and he nods.

It's my turn to lose a little bit of myself.

"I've never been happier than I have been these last couple of days. You and Richie by my side have given me something I thought I would never truly have. Love." Isaac's grip on me loosens. My eyes prick as Isaac's words and the smoke causes them to water.

Goodbyes are only temporary. I'm following him to hell.

"I love you and goodbye." I set the gun against his temple, clocking it and my tears overflow.

You've been an adventure and I have no plans of letting you go.

"I love you too." I breathe out as my finger on the trigger shoots. Isaac relaxes on top of me, his soul finally released from the pain of his wounds. The bed burns fiercely, cooking me. I grunt, my vision blurring as I bring Isaac to the side of me.

His face lays inches away from mine. My hand trembles, trailing a line along his jaw as the gun sits beside my head.

I don't regret anything. I've loved deeply, had a good friend, and lived to the fullest of my capabilities.

I've had my fun, now it's time to join Isaac and Richie.

I grab the burning hot metal, my eyes on Isaac's closed eyes as my robe lits. Bringing the gun to my head, I smile and close my eyes.

I'll be there soon. Richie, Isaac.

My fingers tremble, blood coming off the burnt peeled skin as I pull the trigger.
____________________________________
68k ~ 8/27/20

Happy ending up next.

Ciao.