28

Sunlight pierces my eyes as the warm body pressing behind mine, groans. I turn my head to see Isaac, his arms wrapped around my waist as I shift around on the small couch.

I lazily smirk.

I guess he couldn't spend a night without me.

"Are you guys finally awake? It's almost twelve pm." Richie speaks up. A wonderful savory smell reaches my nose as I take a deep breath.

"Is that bacon?" I breathe, trying to get Isaac's arms from around me. He snuggles in closer to me, rubbing his face against my back.

"Let's sleep in, I'm tired." He mumbles on me. I smirk.

Should I be happy he had a restless night? Haha.

"I'll save you two a bowl." Richie calls from the kitchen behind us. I struggle against Isaac, groaning as he holds me even tighter. I glance over my shoulder, my lips above his ear.

"If you don't get off me, I'll let you sleep alone for the next week." I whisper. His grip loosens instantly and I roll out of his arms. Landing on my hands and knees, I pull down my robe, getting up and yawning. Isaac stares at me with a frown.

"That's not fair, Aliza." He complains, sitting up. I stick my tongue out at him, grinning as I wave to Richie on my way to the bathroom.

He's makes it so easy. I don't want to sleep without him either. It's fun to tease him though.

I stop in front of the large, cream bathroom door, twisting it open as foot steps to the side of me, draw my attention. Isaac stands in the hallway, rubbing the back of his head. I roll my eyes.

"You left so fast, I couldn't keep up. Let's go in together." He walks up to me, diving into the room before I can utter a word. I stand stunned for a minute.

I'll really end up doing something to him if he keeps being this adorable. Why does he have to be so perfect?

I skip into the space, following him, closing the door shut as he zips up his jeans, turning towards the sink.

Aw, I missed seeing him pee. I've felt his thing, but I haven't seen it yet. I should just stuff my hands down his pants and pull it out myself.

I bite my lips, watching him grab two spare toothbrushes, passing one to me. His shirt slightly lifts, showing his abs. My feet take me next to him.

He brushes his teeth, giving me the toothpaste as I join him. My eyes stay on him as he stares into the mirror.

His sharp jawline cuts me as the feeling from last night bubbles up inside me again.

I internally scold myself.

Just hurry up and go eat. You can have your share of Isaac later.

I smirk.

I might just devour him whole.

***

After a couple rounds of foosties and Isaac stuck by my side like a cute puppy, we sit across Richie in the kitchen with our breakfast in front of us.

The delicious scent of the bacon and eggs waft up to my nose as I take a deep sniff.

Fuck, I might have to marry Richie after all, can't kill him off either. Damn it.

My thoughts hit a wall as last night comes to my mind. A smile graces my lips as I stab my fork into the pile of scrambled eggs.

A crush on me? How cute of him. He even tried to kiss me.