25

"I just want to ask you questions for now. If you don't answer them truthfully, I'll have one of these two crazies do what they want with you." Richie points at me and Isaac.

This is what I signed up for.

The man in the chair in front of us, shakes, his eyes frantically looking between the three of us.

"I don't know much about anything." He stammers, trembling. I chuckle.

Maybe it's the fear in his eyes but there's something so cute about him.

"We haven't even asked a question yet. How'd you get in the group with that crybaby attitude?" Isaac asks, scoffing as his arm comes around my shoulder.

The dirt basement floor blows below us, kicking up dust. Richie wasn't kidding when he said he had a place ready for us, we just didn't know it was some weird one-story house in the middle of nowhere.

Still pretty homey. I'll have to explore after this.

"Where is Mitch right now?" Richie asks, leaning in to the hostage's face. The man cries, tears dripping off his chin into his lap. I hold back another giggle.

"M-mitch is on his way here. Wait, I mean he's following you guys. I don't know how. I really don't know how." The man manages to get out.

"Tracking us? That could be anything. he could even be using the satellite to track us. There's nothing we can do about that." Isaac says, sighing.

Is that Mitch guy that powerful? Woah.

"I know, but to hear he's on his way isn't good news. The organization wants us dead. They won't give up." Richie says, sucking his teeth.

"Does that mean they'll tail us longer? Even if we do get away?" I ask, leaning an arm against the chair handle.

"It means they'll make sure we don't get away." Richie responds, sighing.

That can't be good. I kind of like my life right now.

"How many are after us and how far away do you think they are?" Isaac asks, glaring down at the guy. The man flinches as I smile.

Look at my guy interrogating someone. Aw, he's going to make me blush.

"They let the whole squad out on you guys. I would say they aren't h-here but th-they'll be here soon. We've been on your tail since you guys left that girls house." He nods towards me and my eyes widen.

"So what's stopping you guys from attacking us?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him.

"M-mitch. He says we have to wait all the time. I don't know why, b-but I do know you two. Isaac and Richard." He comments, looking away from me and back at the two of them.

"Richard, you're the m-mastermind behind all our hacking and blackmailing. You drove tons of politicians to bankruptcy and r-ruined hundreds of other lives. Isaac, you've killed over 500 people in the m-most gruesome ways I've ever seen on camera. Why are you two running away from what y-you're best at? A lot of us look up to you guys." The man says, his voice shaking as he speaks. I glance over at Isaac and Richie.

Yeah, that makes sense. I wouldn't be involved with anyone less. They fit my standard.

You have no standard. You're just leeching on to people who showed you a touch of interest, ruining their lives.

They haven't gotten boring yet, so I think it's fine to keep leeching.

"We don't care what you guys think about us. Instead of gossiping, you should focus on your job. Besides if you want a reason, it's because we found someone a lot more than the organization." Isaac says, sending me a look as I smirk.

Fuck, what time do we get to bed again?

"Stop the gross lovey dovey shit, we're busy right now." Richie waves his hand in front of our faces, annoyed.

As usual.

"Is there anywhere you guys haven't gone yet?" Richie asks. The man shakes his head.

"We had a 1000 mile diameter circled, including this house. By the way, are you guys going to hurt me?" He answers, his tone high-pitched.

They have us cornered then. Shit, I really love my life right now. This isn't great.

"Just shut up for a second. What are our best bets, Isaac?" Richie crosses his arms his foot bouncing as he looks between us.

"We either make a run for it or we stay and negotiate." Isaac grumbles, unhappy with our options.

I am too, but I'd rather stay and fight. There would be tons of people lined up waiting to die at our hands. Tickles me inside.

"If we run, we could all die with them after us and if we all stay, we would be sitting ducks." Richie says, sighing.

"Then what? You know we can't handle them split up." Isaac asks, as Richie sighs.

"Let's just do what we had planned before. You guys wait at a safe distance away from me, while I talk to Mitch." He nods to himself as I furrow my eyebrows.

"You would be throwing away your life like that. From what you guys have told me, I'm assuming these aren't the guys to just 'talk', right?" I reason, crossing my arms. They don't say a word.

"She's right, it's dangerous to be out there with them alone. I could stay wi-" Richies cuts him off.

"No, I'd hate to separate you two and besides, Mitch owes me a favor. I saved his life and brought him into the organization. I don't know if he's as cruel as they say, but if he isn't, we all might have a chance." Richies explains. I tilt my head at him.

"But what if he is?" I ask.

I can't lose Richie. He's like my only friend. Isaac is my boyfriend. I sorta need both to complete my ideal life.

A bright red light flashes in my vision. I cringe back, turning towards our quiet prisoner. The red light stands as a dot on his black shirt. The prisoner avoids my eyes, looking towards the wall besides him.

"It doesn't matter." Richie starts.

"What is that?" I cut him off, pointing to the red spot on the hostage's shirt. Isaac jumps into action, wrestling the source of the light out the man's hand. He rips it out his grip, throwing the black machine onto the ground, stomping it to pieces.

"A fucking GPS signal? This whole time?" Isaac groans out, finishing off the object.

This means that those guys know where we are. They're already headed here.

I frown, clenching my fists.

Being sneaky isn't cool. It's fucking lame. He should've said something and took the fucking punches he deserve.

"There's no time to run. We'll go along with the same plan, it'll just happen a bit earlier than planned. For now, do whatever you guys want with him, I'm going to eat." Richie says, going upstairs and waving us off.

I smirk, turning to look at Isaac. His eyes bore in mine as we both glance towards the small man in the chair, pissing himself as his pee leaks on to the ground.

Lame and gross, huh?

I'll enjoy craving our names into his skin.
____________________________________
60.6k ~ 8/13/20

Thanks for 60k!!

Thoughts?

Next update soon!

Ciao.