My Other Books!!!!

If you liked this story, you'll love my story "Lost Minds" it's about a girl with mental issues just like this story who likes killing just like this girl.

It was actually supposed to be this story rewritten, but then it developed into something so much more.

It's longer than this story, has more depth and involves a enemies to lovers type of love.

But enough rambling, let me tell you what it's about.

Lost Minds is about a girl with the mental condition psychosis. She's had it since she was born and it acts up more than it doesn't. She still doesn't take her meds for it. Her parents hate her and feel as if she's wasted their whole lives, so she deals with verbal abuse from them almost daily.

Naomi, the girl, understands she's a problem and causes problems because of that, but one day when a new guy enrolls into her school and won't leave her alone, she's pushed to her limits trying to scare him away.

He offers her something she just can't refuse and from that moment on, they can't get away from each other.

What happens when secrets are revealed? Who is Daxon, this new guy, and why is he bothering her? And why does she find herself unable to push him away like everyone else?

Read to find out in "Lost Minds"

My other book is The Alphas Heart.

It's a feel-good werewolf story without the aggressive, almost abusive tone of the male lead. He's still possessive but in a gentle, subtle way. If you're into that, go check this story out!!!

It's about a pack slave, Eliana, who's used to her abusive pack treating her like shit. She doesn't remember a day before 5 so she's never known a different lifestyle. One day, the neighboring pack Alpha comes over and sparks fly. He is forced to leave without her.

She won't give up that easily though.

Read to find out what's happens in "The Alphas Heart"

Both of these stories are on my profile as of me uploading this, and if you're interested please go check them out.

Also, give me a follow if you enjoyed the story!!! I love you guys sooooo much.

Ciao.