2- Scars To Hide (1)

@inkkoya

You have been working in Jake's company for two years.

Since the blossoming of the branch, he needed someone to help with the paperwork
side of it all - someone who was organised and
smart - so you help him out whenever his assistant was out.

"Jake, you are due for a meeting with Mr hoon,
the head of Legal Exportation."

You informed him, placing a coffee on the side for him.

"Thanks." He says and takes a deep
breath in. "Are you ready for the project presentation?"

"I am, but I still have to add some things."

"Good." Was his answer.

He didn't seem himself and it crushed your heart to see him down and annoyed. You cared deeply for him, but you knew he could never feel the same way - as he is married to Hana.

"Everything okay?" You asked him, as he took a.sip of the coffee and looked to you with a smile.

"Yes, just had a bad night." He mumbled. "Had
to sleep on the sofa again."

"Wife troubles." You smiled.

"Can't say I relate at all."

Jake let out a smile and chuckled at your
response to his issue.

He stood up and came close to you; kissing the side of your head before walking out into his meeting.

He was the brother that you would die for more over than being the bestfriend of your boyfriend.

Heading out after Jake, you closed his office and went to the coffee maker room so you would make one cup for you, before you head to your department.

A big shut of work waited for you.

You signed when the coffee machine started. You watched as the cup was filled with the back liquid, before she heard the click of the door indicating that door closed.

He was here again.

Mr Hwan.

Before she could think of anything- your hair was grabbed backwards making you fall on your knees. "You bitch, yous still didn't change your mind?"

There he goes again.

Everytime, the same senarios repeatedly happens. He goes to ask you to sleep with him and when you refuse verbally and physically, he goes for hitting you.

She waited for him until he finished what he started, the kicking you went for was in vain.

The dampness of the ice was making its way through your skinny jeans and you hugged your knees close.

Your hair fell loose about yiur face, tousled, tangled.

You still remember the first days when he  begins to abuse you.