Copyright©

Bismillahir-rahmanir-raheem

It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure to have you all here. So kick back and relax as I present to your story.

~Necessary information ~

My name is Faridah but I  fancy flawless diamond a lot and we might be seeing a lot.

It means a lot that you guys took a minute out of your time to check this book out,it means a lot to me💖.

Just to be clear, this isn't my first story. The first one was on my other wattpad account which I couldn't retrieve after I changed phones. I feel very very sad😭.

You can check it out later and please let me know if you want me to continue. The name is wrong turn just in case.

~Dedication~

Behind every good writer there's always a backbone and the backbone of this writer are my two craziest besties sekinabntumar and rihannat Agbojedi

~Altered  primer~

Everyone thought that Nazneen and Khalil's needed a little upgrade in their lives but nobody expected them to get married to each other.

By getting married,they became new people. They were Altered.

~Disclaimer ~

This is entirely a work of fiction. Any relations to a person either living or dead or an event is purely coincidental.

Warning

This is entirely my work. Under no circumstances would I accept plagiarism of any form so please do not duplicate while I'm still asking nicely.

*****

Ladies and gentlemen tighten your headties and belts because the story is about to unfold. Also don't forget your big bowl of popcorn 🍿 and a big chilled bottle of your favorite drink, if you are a fan of Pepsi or fanta or my personal favorite lacasera, this is the time to enjoy it.

And also, this story may contain funny or sad moment,  romantic moments. Jealousy, hatred and love might also be involved and also the moments.

~As a wattpad writer, I beg you to...~

Please vote ;tap that little orange star button down below to vote. How hard can it be 🤗.

Comment; I want to know what you guys think about the book so that we can communicate better 🌬. Constructive critism please.

Follow; let's all be friends. I love meeting new people and so that we can share our thoughts 💭 .

Share; the more the merrier. You can make this girl really happy by sharing this book. Tell your family members, neighbours, classmates and friends, heck you can even tell your enemies because as they say' bring your friends closer and enemies closer' 😇.

Stay happy
Stay blessed
And don't forget to be nice to each other💥.

Love, 💕Phaereedarh💕

arrivederci amici miei, 👋