•21•

I wake up, my head foggy and my eyes blurry. The room is dark, the only glimpse of light coming from the tiny window at the top of the steel room. My hands are bound behind my back, and my leg is handcuffed to a metal chain coming from the wall. This is a classic dungeon from a crime show..
I take in my surroundings, trying to find a way to break free and escape, but there's nothing. That man overpowered me so easily.. I never thought I'd end up in a situation like this.
"Hello?" I call out loudly, my voice echoing through the empty room. "Hello!"
"Oh my god could you just be quiet." I hear a guys voice, making me look over to the staircase. A young man walks down the steps, an irritated look on his face.
"Where am I?" I ask.
"None of your business. Now be quiet, I liked it much better when you were drugged." He says, sitting down on the chair across the room.
"What does he want from me?" I ask.
"Money." The man shrugs. "Just a puny three million and you'd be on your way."
I hear a door creaking, and steps coming down the staircase. As I look over I see the same older man from earlier, a sinking pit in my stomach forming. He grins at me as he strides across the room, twirling a small knife in his hand.
"Up from your nap already?" He asks.
"What did you drug me with?" I ask.
"A mix of things, couldn't really tell you." He shrugs. "Are you ready to cooperate?"
"Why the fuck would I ever give you anything?" I spit.
"Oh honey.. you're going to. You're going to give me anything I want when I'm done with you."
He crouches down to my level, the blade being pressed against my cheek. I try to hold strong, and not let him see my fear, but honestly? I'm scared.
"I won't do it." I shake my head.
His hand wraps around my throat, pushing my head back against the steel wall and applying pressure.
"I won't stop until I get what I want." He says.
I struggle to breath, trying to wiggle and pull my way from his grip but it's no use, I can't escape this.
He finally pulls his hand from me, and I collapse forward, catching my breath.
"Where the fucking money!" He yells at me, making the tears that I've held in start to fall.
"I- I don't have access. I'm not the boss." I cry.
That's a lie, but maybe, just maybe it will work.
"I'm not stupid, your mother told me everything. She was suppose to get the money but then you killed her." He says.
"My mother worked for you?" I ask.
I thought she left to get away from this life...
"After smashing her car and almost dying, I took her. Made her work for me." He says. "She wasn't on board at first but.. she got use to it pretty quickly. Crazy how quick she was to pick me over you."
"Shut up." I say.
He smacks me across the face, making my skin sting in pain.
"I want names, and I want numbers." He says.
"No." I say.
"No?" He questions with a laugh. "Michael.. get the drugs, we've gotta transfer her."
"Don't you fucking dare." I warn as I see the man get up from his seat, grabbing a syringe and walking over to me.
Robert holds me down tightly and Michael injects me with the drugs, making everything go black.

•Harrison's pov•
I don't know what to do. Her phone is busted, her mother is dead, and I have no clue where he could have taken her. I pace my office, trying so hard to come up with something, a way to get her back.
"Oh my god." I say under my breath, running down to the basement. "Please be here. Please be here."
I search frantically through the bin, hoping to find the one little piece of hope I have left of finding Aurie.
I see the slightly cracked rose gold iPhone and pull it out, pressing the home button.
Her mother's phone.
If she was connected to this man, there will be some form of contact in here besides that email that Orion couldn't track. I thank god when I realize there's no password. Rookie mistake.
I scroll through her contacts, no Robert Silas. Then I go through her texts and see a few messages from an unsaved number. All the messages are sent to her, she never sent any back..
I press the call button, putting the phone to my ear.
"Ah.. I knew you'd find a way to contact me." The light voice sounds through the phone.
"Where is she?" I ask instantly.
"She's okay.. would you like to speak to her? Here she is."
My heart beats harder and faster than it ever has, and I wait anxiously for the familiar voice to come through.
"Harrison?" She cries.
"Darling are you okay? Where are you?" I ask quickly.
"Haz it hurts." She says. "H-he won't stop."
"Where are you?" I ask again and it goes silent for a moment.
"Aurie?" I say.
"I'll make you a trade for the girl." The man says.
"I swear to god I'll fucking kill you." I warn.
"No you won't, because if any harm comes to me, I'll kill her." He laughs.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"Three million. Now." He says.
"Done." I say. "And you will give her back and never even look in her direction again."
"Sending the bank information now. I want it in ten minuets. If it doesn't go through, she dies. If it does, I will drop her off at her car at five pm. You will not show up until five fifteen. If you even think about coming before then, my gunman will kill both of you."
The phone call ends, and I pull the phone from my ear, anger rushing through my body. The phone dings and it's a text with the bank information.
I quickly run upstairs, finding Orion who's still trying to track the email.
"I need you to send three million to this bank account." I say, handing him the phone.
"What? Why?" He asks.
"We're getting Aurie back."