•31•

"So are you like, gonna marry her?" Tom asks.
"Stop asking questions, Tom." I mutter, watching my laptop intently, waiting for the tracker to stop since the car left about twenty minutes ago.
"Is it real? Or is this like that one time with that brunette girl with the lisp?" He asks and I shake my head.
"It's real. Now seriously, stop asking me questions."
"Have you fucked her yet?" He asks and I audibly groan.
"What is so important that you can't talk to your best mate?" He says.
"If I could tell you I would." I say.
"Wait.. is something happening? You really should tell me so I know you're not going to die or anything."
Why is Tom always so dramatic?
"I'm tracking someone and you're going to keep your ass quiet about it. That's all you need to know."
The car stops, and I see they are in a parking lot. Now is my chance.. I have to go.
I grab both of my guns out of my drawer, and Tom gives me a concerned look.
"Tell Orion to get the basement ready." I say, and leave the office. I quickly head down to my car, and pull the location up on my phone to speed down there.
I can't fuck this up.
As I pull into the stores parking lot, I let out a sigh of relief that it's practically empty and I can do what I need to do without getting noticed.
Waiting for about ten minuets, I see a man exit the building and walk towards the car. It's not Marcus, but anyone who works for him can give me the information I need.
I pull the gun, holding it low and I quietly jog up behind the man who's setting the bags he has into his trunk. The barrel of my gun rests to the back of him, and I hear him audibly groan, hands rising in hopes to eliminate the risk of me shooting him dead right here.
"You're going to walk quietly to my car and get in." I say to him, grabbing his arm to lead him towards my car, the gun still pressing to him.
I look around, making sure no one saw anything as we reach my car.
"Open the back door and get in." I say.
He follows my instructions, getting in the car. I lean down to meet his gaze, and he laughs lightly.
"I could take you down." He says.
"Well good thing I learned a few tricks from you." I say, pulling the syringe needle from my back pocket and stabbing it into him, injecting him with my own concoction of drugs that will keep him knocked out for an hour. Just enough time to get him into the basement and locked up.
I get into the car, and drive back home while dialing Orion's number.
"Hello?" He answers.
"I need you to come out with Jordan and take this guy downstairs while I distract Aurie." I say.
"Alright we will meet you outside." He says.
I hang up the phone, and the front gate opens to let me drive up to the house. I see Jordan and Orion waiting at the door, and I get out to go talk to them.
"Okay I want him chained up and ready for me. No one says a word about this until I figure out who he is and get the information I need. Then I'll tell her myself." I say. "If a word of this slips to her I'll kill you myself."
And with that I walk past them, into the house. I search around for Aurie, finally finding her out back in the pool with a couple of the guys.
"What are you doing in the pool?" I ask her as I walk back there.
"Oh don't worry not getting the stitches wet!" She calls.
I take notice of the guys sitting around the pool with her, every single one of them eyeing her except for Kyler. I really want to tell them all off, but I can't risk anyone going inside and seeing Orion and Jordan bringing the man inside.
I hear yelling, and look over to the other end of the pool, seeing Tom running full force towards the water and doing a front flip in. Everyone cheers and I roll my eyes. He thinks he's so cool because he can do flips. It's annoying.
I crouch down to Aurie as she sits on the edge of the pool, and press a kiss to her lips to send the message through these div's heads.
"What was that for?" She asks only loud enough for me to hear.
"Don't like all these boys staring at my girl." I say.
"Mm what are you gonna do about it?" She teases with a quirky smile.
"Id like to do things that you wouldn't approve of so instead I'm just going to kiss you." I say, connecting our lips once more for a longer kiss. I hear Tom gagging and pull away with an eye roll.
"You're a child, Tom." Aurie says.
"No one wants to see that." He says and I shake my head.
"You guys have fun, I've got to work." I say, knowing that they've got him down there by now.
"Have fun you workaholic." Aurie jokes.
Little does she know I will definitely be having fun.
I walk down to the basement, seeing them chaining him up. He's still knocked out, and and can't wait to wake him up and get this over with.
I just want my girl to be safe.

•Aurie's pov•
After changing into some dry clothes, I sit in the living room with Kyler drinking tea and chatting. It's crazy to hear how Kyler got to where he is now. He grew up as a straight A student, involved in every high achieving academic extracurricular. That is until his parents died, and he moved in with an uncle he never knew before, which led to all of this.
"So you and the mob boss.. smart. He's a scary guy." He says and I laugh.
"Please. He's a teddy bear." I say.
"He threatened to crack Ryan's head like an egg." He states.
"Yeah but he wouldn't." I say. "He's all talk."
I hear the sounds of muffled screaming, making my eyes widen. I didn't know we had someone down in the basement. Haz hasn't been around for a while now so he's obviously down there dealing with whoever it is.
"I'll see you later." I say, getting up and headed towards the basement. I wanna see how much longer he will be so we can get dinner.
I open the door and skip down the steps, seeing a bloody man with his head hanging down. Haz leans over the table, picking his next tool to use.
The man lifts his head, and my eyes widen as I see who he is. The grayish streaks in his hair.. the dark grey eyes... it's Robert Silas.
"Wh-what is he doing here?" I ask.
Harrisons head whips around to me, and Robert laughs lightly.
"Nice to see you again darling." He gives me a bloody smile.
"Haz what is he doing here?" I ask.
"You know him?" Haz asks, walking over to me.
"He's the guy.." I say. "The guy that took me.."
"You fucking piece of shit." Haz says, moving towards the man and punching him so hard in the face that the chair falls over, making him hit the ground. He continues to beat the shit out of him as the man yells in pain.
"Haz hold on." I say loudly.
"This man is a waste of life Aurie." He says, punching him again.
"You need information out of him." I say.
"I can get information out of anyone." He says, pulling his knife out of his pocket and slamming it through his leg.
"Agh!" The man yells. "Stop! I'll tell you whatever you want to know!"
Seems Haz's overprotective anger has gotten a good outcome after all..

A/N: overprotective Haz is the best Haz you can't change my mind.