Chapter 7

***Below is Tanner's home, I feel like it fits him and Ellie so well! YES he is rich!***

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

"Mommy I have to pee" Tatum tells me from the backseat, I wish they would have went before we left the hospital, I'm just lucky I have the next few days off to spend with them.

"Tan-ner how far is your house?" They both need to go and I don't want to clean a number 1 and a number 2 in my backseat. I catch myself almost calling him Tan, like I used to but I can't do that. This is for the kids, not me.

He smiles at me from the passengers seat, he knows I almost called him Tan. "Less than ten minutes, they could probably hold it" he tells me. I speed up and make it across town a few minutes later. "Turn left" he tells me and I stop in front of a large road. "Buzz the button on the gate" he tells me.

Opening the car door I buzz the button, my windows gave up years ago, they stopped working and I haven't made the money or time to get them fixed.

"Why are you opening the door?" he tells me as I stand up. "The windows don't work anymore" I tell him truthfully, they honestly don't work.

"Georgetown Neighborhood, How may I help you?" a older man asks.

"Hey Clinton, it's Tanner I've got my woman here in her car, Let us in will you?" He tells the man from the other side of my car.

"Tanner! Of course! Come on in, I didn't recognize the car!" I hop in the car as the large wooden gates automatically open.

"You seriously live in a gated community?" I question him.

"Yes, I signed a six year-ten million dollar contract, I'm not going to live somewhere that my stalkers or fans can find me" he tells me like it's the easiest thing in the world. I knew he was rich but ten million dollars?

I drive slowly through the gates and realize where I am, this is North Carolina's Beverly Hill's. The houses look so expensive I couldn't even touch them without worrying about breaking them.

I drive straight down the path noticing how out of place I am, I'm literally in a beat up old Honda and every car I see is a Land Rover, Infinity, Porsche, and Range Rover. I look around bug eyed, I definitely don't belong here.

"Hey, it's okay, I live on the less wealthy side" Tan tells me while placing his hand on my leg and rubbing his fingers. I can't deny the attraction is still here, I want to hate him so bad. I still want him though, I feel his large hands and I squeeze my legs together.

He looks out the window and says "Turn Right" I do as I'm told and the houses only get bigger. He better not be lying. "Turn Right again" he tells me after I drive further down. I don't miss the looks I get from women in pantsuits and men in kakis playing golf on a course a few hundred feet away.