Chapter 9

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

After spending all day moving the kids into their rooms and Ellie into my room, I'm exhausted. I can't be more happy but my head hurts and I've got a massive headache coming on.

I sigh and lay down on my bed as Ellie finishes placing her stuff in my bathroom. I knew she loved the house when she saw it, but I know she loves my bedroom even more.

 I knew she loved the house when she saw it, but I know she loves my bedroom even more

"Hey, What's the matter?" she asks coming into our room and sitting next to me on the bed

"My head is pounding..." I groan and turn over so that my face is in the pillow. She laughs at me before laying down next to me and rubbing my back, I have to admit I've missed this. We used to sit around naked for hours talking while she rubbed my feet, legs and back. I remember her sucking me off one day while rubbing my thighs and calf's, that was a good day.

"I'm sorry, I know having kids is a lot and you've only done it for one day" she says while lifting my shirt and placing her palms on my skin. She rubs my skin with her fingers softly.

"I don't know how you've done this so long, I'm sorry that I wasn't here for you" I say while leaning forward and kissing her on the head.

"It's my fault, I'm just happy we are here now, even if you had to get a concussion for us to meet again" she says giggling.

"Me too, so tell me everything from the last few years, I want to know every detail" I tell her as she still rubs my back. The tingles are amazing and I feel my dick hardening every second.

"Well, you know about the kids, but Turner has begged me to play football, he loves watching it on TV. He likes Alabama the most though, Surprising right?"

I smile at her "That's my boy."

"Tatum loves dogs, she keeps begging me for one but I just don't have the time to take care of it because I work four days a week, I do 12 hour shifts. They had a goldfish and it died, that wasn't fun because I had to explain death. I got her a stuffed dog though, one day when things settle down I would like to get her one" she tells me.