Epilogue 3

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

9 years later (After Epilogue 2)

"Tanner calm down! He's already got scholarships lined up, why is the coach coming here such a big deal? We have had other's here before" I rasp out while walking over to him and grabbing his muscular arms.

"I can't calm down because my son, is going to go to college in 6 months and he's having the fucking coach that recruited me come here!" He says as I lay my head on his chest to calm him down.

"Look, he's already got a full ride scholarship to every school he applied to for football, this is just the last one, and I know that's where he wants to go, he'll get it! Stop worrying" I tell him as he tries calming down as the doorbell rings.

"I got it Mom" Turner yells as he makes his way down the stairs and to the front door. His voice has already changed so much and I don't have my little boy anymore.

We moved into this house nine years ago and I love it more than the house from Charlotte, we completely built it from the ground up and I love everything about the design. It's has three floors and stairs, along with a beautiful big kitchen. We have seven bedrooms and each of our children have their own bathrooms and bedrooms, Tanner wanted that for them as they got older, especially our girls.

I walk to the door and see Coach Brunson, the same man who was Tanner's coach over 17 years ago. He was only 29 when we were in school and age has made his hair grey and he's slightly wrinkled now.

"Coach Brunson I'm glad you made it, come in" Turner says as he opens the door allowing him in.

I can't believe the man he has made himself into, I'm proud of him. He's muscular as dedicated, he looks just like his father and I know he's a huge ladies man even though he doesn't want me to know. I found condoms in his bedside table two weeks ago anyway, he just doesn't know it.

Tanner laughed for thirty minutes when he saw that the size was XL and that half the box was gone. He said "He's definitely got his dad's dick" while making fun of me. I was upset though, I don't want him doing that. He's only 18, and he's still my little boy.

After Tanner retired a few years ago, he became the football coach of the 5A high school football team that all of the kids attend. He dedicated all his time to teaching the boys how to play football, while Sage wanted to teach the girls all about Cheerleading including her two daughters Shelby and Payton.

He also got arthritis like he loved joking about so now he is on a bone supplements and turmeric for his joints. I remember him holding his knees as he couldn't get off on the floor yelling "Fuck this bitch named arthritis!" I laughed so hard when the doctor told him he had it too.

It is safe to say though, that all of our children have already had college offers in sports and they are all planning to go to Alabama College together. Tayson however, told us a few weeks ago that she wanted to attend on her academic scholarship next year instead because she wanted to focus on nursing, just like me. I was so excited when she told me because I loved nursing school and she will do amazing. I love my job at the hospital too.

She knows about Gillian and the adoption and for the first few weeks it was rough, she didn't understand anything and I told her all about the situation. We told her on her twelfth birthday when someone told her she didn't look like me or Tanner. I also told her that I loved her with all my heart and that blood didn't change that because she is my daughter.

She also looks like the rest of the family just with lighter hair, so nobody guessed she wasn't conceived by Tanner and I, except the ones who look very close at her blonde hair color. She's always be my girl though.