Chapter 11

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

I don't remember how many times we went at it last night. After I sucked him in the shower I know we came back and did it a lot, more than a lot. Three years is a long time to wait for this.

I groan from his chest as I hear his phone vibrating. I just want to enjoy sleeping on him for a little longer, I've missed this. We fell asleep with me near his chest as he had my waist in his grip, spooning. Now I'm completely on top of him, I only have on leg that's hanging off.

Even in my sleep I know I missed him. He groans in his sexy sounding voice before reaching over and grabbing it as it keeps ringing and vibrating. He puts in to his ear and say a musky but hella sexy "Hello".

"Tanner Beau Kingston, why did I find out through the internet that you have a concussion?!" I hear screamed through the phone, Wait is that- no it can't be.

"OMG! Is that Grace?" I ask forgetting he is on the phone, shit. I quickly put my palm over my mouth praying she didn't hear me.

"Tanner are you with a girl? Why are you with a girl?" she asks through the phone. I move my hand and mouth "I'm sorry" as she goes off again "Tanner answer my question!"

"Yes mom, I got a concussion at football practice the other day but I'm fine, and yes I'm with a woman, not a girl" he says while leaning up against the headboard.

"Tanner you haven't been with someone in years! Why would you blow that if you still want to marry Ellie?" my heart starts racing, so he did tell her he wanted me. I feel honored that he wants to marry me and although it's only been a few days I know what my answer would be. I have loved him so long and now that I know he wants to get married, I would.

I haven't looked at the ring, Tanner took it back and hid it while telling me he wanted to keep it a secret, but I don't care what it looks like. I was so stupid for three years. I missed the opportunity to be with him and it's not happening again, he's my man and he knows it.

"Mom, I am busy right now-" he says and tries to finish before she states "Me and your father will be at your house in three hours!" and a quick "I love you" before hanging up.

I don't say anything. It's seven in the morning now and the kids should be waking up soon. He looks over at me before pulling me into his lap. I lay my back on his chest and sit between his legs, I used to love doing this but now it means more than ever to me.

"I'm so sorry" I tell him, I don't think he wanted this to happen.

"Don't be, she was going to come anyway, I forgot to tell her about the concussion and it's all over the internet now" he rasps out while rubbing my back.

"Do you want her to know about me and the twins?" I ask him quietly. I know he just found out and I don't want him to go through to much at one time.

"She knows that I still love you, I think it will shock her to know that she has grandchildren but my dad's coming to so I think she'll be okay" he says into my ear.

I nod before sinking back into his warm muscular chest. He's so comfortable. His jaws moves from what I can feel before he gets up and walks over to his dresser and pulls out his wallet. He grips something into his hands before putting the wallet back in and coming to me.

"What do you have? It better not be cash or a credit card or I will rip your balls off!" I tell him, he knows how uncomfortable money makes me.

"Baby" he says while cupping his balls "You will never get near my balls again if you plan on ripping them off, I have something that belongs to you" he tells me.