Chapter 13

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

"So my parents and siblings want to take Tatum and Turner out for dinner and ice cream, How do you feel about that?" I whisper into Ellie's ear as she watches them playing in the living room.

After my mom asked to speak with her privately and I walked outside, I explained everything to my dad and brothers. They were shocked and upset about the situation but, they understood why she did thing the way she did. I'm just glad we passed this.

"I'm not going to lie, it makes me nervous, I've been the only one taking care of them for so long besides the daycare center" she rasps out while looking at them.

"I know that you are but they have to spend time with them someway and I want to take you on our date" I tell her while smiling and grabbing her hips.

"Fine, and you never asked me about a date, you demanded. We are not starting you bossing me around" she tells me spinning around to face me.

"Yes we will because you love me and you damn love it" I tell her while leaning forward and kissing her softly.

She smiles against my lips and says "I do, I'm a sucker for being demanded by a daddy", That alone makes me hard as I grind my erection into her stomach.

"Tanner I'm joking you need to calm down" she speaks and smiles while reaching between us and tapping my dick.

"Tell him that, he sees your ass and gets hard" I whisper into her ear. She laughs before walking off into the living room and talking to Sage.

I follow behind her and sit down on the only open seat on the leg rest. Tatum is in Noah's arms while Turner's in Beau's, one thing I have noticed is that they really love being close to people. They are really social and I haven't seen them upset one time.

"So Ellie how do you and Tanner feel about us taking the kids out for the rest of the day?" Beau asks her.

"Babies do you want to go with your uncles, aunt Sage, and grandpa and grandma?" she asks them from their places in arms.

"Yess!!" They say in unison and jump up. I laugh at them "I guess that's your answer" I tell him. Tucker grabs his hand and pulls Turner up.  I smile as I see Turner lay his head down on Tucker's shoulder, they're best friends now.

They all stand and walk out to the garage as Ellie walks to me and places her hand around my back. We follow as they get into my mom's Range Rover and Ellie's new Mercedes.

I gave them the keys so that they wouldn't have to take out the car seats and they would have enough room. That means Ellie will have her pick of what we ride in tonight.

Ellie and I go kiss the kids before they leave and my mom tells us she loves us. I'm happy that they have coped with the situation so far, I know they love their grandkids.

"I love you Tate" Ellie tells her as Tate wraps her arms around her neck. They smile at each other before El goes over to Turner and kisses his face "I love you too Turn" she tells him.

He smiles and says "Mommy I to big for kiss" she laughs at him before kissing him more and more all over his face. He giggles at her as she says "You will never be to big!"

We pull away as they drive off out of the driveway. "Now will you go on a date with me?" I ask her as she turns to look at me.

"Yes, but this feels weird I've never been a half day without them" she tells me as I hoist her up by her hips and walk into the house.

"Well, let's make it a good date then!" I tell her.

"Do you want to go casual or nice?" I ask on the way to our room.