UPDATE!!

***Hi everyone! I just wanted to tell you that Trevor's Trust is officially up, and I completed the story a few days ago. I will write something else involving my favorite character, and I have it planned out already but, I will not start it until later in the year, or maybe even the summer of next year. College is hard and I should be writing a paper right now but, you know priorities am I right?! I'm a horrible procrastinator, just ask my professor regarding our paper last week that I bullshited my way through, got and A though! Anyway, Trevor's story is up, and I love it, it came out better than I even expected it to.

IT'S MY FAVORITE STORY I HAVE WRITTEN AND THAT'S A BIG DEAL BECAUSE ELLIE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER BESIDES... you'll find out later ;)

I feel like I rushed Ellie and Tanner a bit but, they did get two books so everything worked out, Trevor's is longer and it explains in depth a lot more (if you know what I mean;)).

I hope you have enjoyed them, I just needed to keep you guys posted and let you know that I can't continue the series as of right now!

Love ya girl, unknownn2020. I'm remaining anonymous forever, I would not like the attention and commentary, I love my loyal readers though, you guys keep me motivated! Now on to this stupid ass paper.***