➪ 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚄𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚊 | 𝙽𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛

☁︎ 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
☘︎ 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝

𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝
𝙽𝚘 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

You had just finished with your final class of the day, walking out of class 2-2 with your bag in tow. You tried to hurry out of the class and school quickly since you didn't want to get any physical contact from anyone. People made you feel gross, but it was mostly the men though.
Ever since you were little, your mother had scolded you hard about getting close to any boys. She had always said something about them being bad, and old childhood confusion morphed into anxiety, then that adolescent anxiety morphed you into a sort of Androphobic. Yes, you had a phobia of men.
It didn't help that when you were smaller, you lived in a sketchy area so there were a lot of scary-looking guys around. The number of times you saw scary guys smoking in the alley while glaring at you was too much to count. Now, if a guy even tried to touch you, you'd quickly pull away, smack their hand, or yelp. It was scary stuff to you though. That was probably how all the rumors at school started about you.
"𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 (𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒) 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑜******."
"𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 (𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒)'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑣𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒."
"𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 (𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒) 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟****."
Yeah, they were those rumors. None of it was true. It was only the fear from your mother, she never told you why she was afraid of men though. You didn't care about the rumors though, why should you? They're not confirmed anyway, plus, it's not like it's their business.
As you were walking, you weren't looking where you were going and walked into a wall. Scratch that thought, because after opening your eyes, you saw a guy, but he was more like a giant. A guy...that meant danger. When you saw him look down at you, you felt the instant fear quiver throughout your body.

'He's angry, isn't he? He's gonna yell at me and get angry. I need to leave. Get up get up get up get up get up get up!' You thought, scrambling to your feet before he could turn and grab you.
"Scary guy, big, very big, and scary guy." You muttered to yourself, almost running away.
Ushijima stared at the spot you were in literally a second ago. You were pretty fast since he could hardly ask you if you were okay. Most people would be a blushing mess and flustered, but not you. No, you seemed more scared.
Most of the time, when people noticed they bumped into him, they blushed and apologized and asked if he was okay. You didn't though because you seemed scared, a face full of fear and disgust. You didn't stay behind to have him help you up, you were gone before he could even process who you were.
"So odd..." He muttered, not noticing the sneaky redhead behind him.
"Ushiwaka!" Tendō cheered, jumping up behind him, earning a slight flinch from the other. "What're you muttering about being odd?"
"Ah, well, someone bumped into me and fell."
"It's not that weird, it happens pretty often no?"
"Here's the thing though, as soon as I turned my head to look at whoever it was, they were gone before I could even see their face clearly. All I got from them was that they were scared and almost disgusted." He explained, noticing Tendō get that 'Oh' face.
"Well then, you must've bumped into (Full Name)." He started, patting his friend's back. "(Last Name) has Androphobia, the fear of men."
Ushijima looked at him before it clicked and he remembered the student afraid of all the guys in school. "I bumped into them?"
"Surprisingly, but I'd suggest just letting it go, no need to worry your pretty little head about it."

Once you got home, you slammed the door to your house as you slid down against it, legs shakey and stomach queasy. You weren't sure how you hadn't thrown up immediately after seeing that scary guy look at you like he was gonna kill you, but you managed to run all the way to your home.
"(Name)? Sweetie are you- Oh my goodness! What happened?" Your mom said, seeing your pale and sick face as she grabbed you.
"I...scary guy...I bumped into him..." You croaked, standing up as you felt yourself calm down in her hug. "He looked like he was mad..."
Your mom rubbed your back in small circles as she said soothing little words in your ears while you explained what happened to her. It was calming, and you felt your sickness and worry calm down.
"It's okay honey, nothing bad happened this time. You're okay..." She said, making you raise an eyebrow. This time? What's that mean?
"Yeah...I'm feeling better. I think I'm gonna go lie down though..." You said, standing up and grabbing your bag, heading to your room.
'This time? What the heck does she mean nothing happened this time?' You thought, closing and leaning on the door.