➪ 𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊 | 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝

☁︎ 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙻𝚄𝙵𝙵

𝙽𝚘 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

You were laying on your shared bed with your husband Daichi Sawamura. You had just gotten back from surgery since while working you had gotten injured and broken your left knee, cracked a bit of your ankle, and injured your elbow. Yeah, you actually fell off a ladder. You were fixing something and fell
He was at work - actually scratch that, he was changing and coming back home. He had asked his superior if he could have fewer hours because he needed to take care of you, and he was granted the privilege. You felt bad about making him do this, and you tried to argue about being able to take care of yourself, but after he had to catch you from sliding while trying to walk from your bed to the kitchen, he was less than convinced. Luckily your bathroom was only 10 feet away.
"I'm home my tiger, are you doing okay?" You heard Daichi call out, your mood increasing 10× from earlier.
Sitting up, you moved yourself to settle on your crutch, moving to the hallway to greet him. "Aw, my hero is home. Welcome back hon." You giggled, giving him a butterfly kiss when he walked up to you.
"I would hug you, but I don't want to hurt you, plus, I'm all sweaty and gross." He explained, hearing your chuckle. "I'll take a quick shower, then we can cuddle and binge."
You whined, wanting to go out to town. "Babe, I don't wanna lay down for another grueling amount of hours. Can we please go out somewhere? Even the park would be okay."
"Love, you're hurt, I don't want you to risk your healing. If you think about it, the faster you heal, the quicker you can go out and mess around." He said, hearing you thump over to the bathroom doorway, stripping his shirt. Just because you were in pain didn't mean you weren't allowed husband fan-service.
After shooing away your impure thoughts, you sighed, looking at him. "Fine, but I want extra cuddles, no worries about hurting me, I have casts."
He looked back at you, seeing your surefire face. How could he say no to that? They're cuddles.
"Okay, go lay down, I'll be done in ten minutes."

You were watching some of 'The Great British Baking Show' while enjoying the soft aesthetic of the show. It was so calming and delicious. The desserts, the nice white and calm aesthetic, everything about it helped calm your mood down.
Unaware to you, Daichi was watching you smile and root for one of the bakers. It was adorable to him, seeing your excitement whenever they'd win and panic if they were close to being eliminated.
"Which season is this love?"
"Season one. Mary was the best host so I love any season with her."
He hummed and climbed into bed, getting snug under the covers as he pulled you close, rubbing on your shoulders while watching the show with you. Damn him for knowing how to get you moth relaxed.
"Daidai, don't make me tired! I want to cuddle and snuggle and mess around with you." You grumbled, looking up to kiss under his chin. "I love your massages, but they make me so sleepy."
He looked at you, pressing a soft kiss to your lips. "Okay, but if you need anything, just tell me. I'm here to take care of you."
"We've been friends since before Yui, you're more than a caregiver and husband, you're my moral support, best friend, player two, team captain-"
He was blushing a slight pink, covering your mouth. "Don't give me all those silly names tiger, they make me so flustered."
'That's the point silly.' You thought, laughing under his hand before pressing a kiss to his palm. "Okay Captain, fine. But I still love you. I have a list of nicknames a mile long for you though!"
He blushed before pressing his lips onto yours, looking as you closed your eyes and leaned in. He would never get tired of seeing your love for him.
"How about we try and rest? I'm exhausted from work and you need rest to heal." He suggested, looking at your dazed expression. You always did that when trying to think if you were tired or not.
"Ah? But we still gotta cuddle."
"We can cuddle while dozing off, don't worry honey, we'll have our physical connection."
You thought for a minute before nodding and burying your head into his neck, hugging him close. "I love you so much Daichi Sawamura."
"Well, I love you so much as well, (Name) Sawamura." He said, patting your head. "Now cuddle with me, I want your warmth."
You laughed, enjoying his needy side every once in a while. Whilst snuggling up, you were already dozing off, holding his chest close enough you could faintly hear its beating over the show.

It was a good day, and a great experience to have with Daichi.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰