➪ 𝙺𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚊 | 𝙿𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜

☘︎ 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
☁︎ 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜

𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚋𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎.
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐, 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

"Hey!" You smiled, slamming open the door to class 3-2, a large smile on your face. "Koshi! You're late, it's time for lunch!"
You were (Full Name), Koshi Sugawara's girlfriend. You two were a well-known couple in Karasuno, after all, you two had been together since your first year. You two were a bit similar, but you were known for your boldness while he was known for his motherly and caring attitude. It worked out quite well for you two, and everything seemed to be going well.

F̶o̶r̶ n̶o̶w̶

"(Name)!" He smiled, standing up as he pulled you into a hug. "Sorry hon, I was just busy helping Ocha-san here with some English."
Gesturing his hand downwards, you made eye contact with one of his classmates known as Ocha Yushimaru. You met her not too long ago when you saw her talking with him after practice and she didn't seem too bad. Waving at the black-haired girl, she just gave you a small grin, turning to her own desk.
"Aw, you're skipping out on the second week of lunch with your cute girlfriend for some silly classwork? How disappointing Koko." You cooed, poking his cheek after noticing his blush. What a precious boy.
"O-Of course not! I just forgot about how long ago the bell rang," He explained, ruffling your hair. "C'mon babe, let's go eat."

"Augh! I forgot my lunch again! Well, actually I didn't make it but still!" You complained, rummaging through your bag with a pout.
Suga looked at you and chuckled slightly, pulling you towards him as he led you toward a spot in the school's stairwell. "Just come with me, I'll give you some of mine."
You smiled at him, pressing a kiss to his cheek as you took the lead to get to your lunch spot. You loved him way too much to ever not be with him and you hated the fact that because you never paid enough attention during class, you both ended up in separate classes for your third year. Whatever, you would gladly kiss Sugawara for hours rather than study.
Sitting down, you two started talking about random things. There were the moments in volleyball practice that he would tell you about (which you could sadly never attend because you were captain of the girls' swim team), you would tell him about the moments during swim practice where girls would push each other into the pool, and then there were the moments where you two would just go over plans for dates. Life was good with Sugawara, and you felt like you would live with his love forever.
"Here, open wide (Name)." He smiled, holding a Tamago Yaki roll in between his chopsticks. "It's sweet this time, I promise."
Looking at the roll skeptically, you rolled your eyes and ate the food. It was delicious. Thanks, Mrs. Sugawara.
"Deficos!" You muffled, getting a look from Suga because you were talking with your mouth full. Swallowing, you gave him a sheepish smile with a laugh. "Sorry Ko, but it's so good!"
"Yeah yeah, but that doesn't mean you talk with your mouth full silly!"
"Koshi no! Don't you dare!" You said, grabbing his hands before he could start tickling your sides. "Ha! I got you! Now gimme my prize."
"In the stairwell?" He asked, suddenly embarrassed.
"Yep!"
Huffing, he looked around before planting a soft kiss on your lips. His kisses were like...lying on a bunch of clouds! Hypothetically of course because if anyone had ever tried, they'd fall through the water fluff.
"Every time you kiss me Koshi, I feel like I could fight God!" You cheered, hands pumping upwards excitedly.
"Now now, Sunshine, fighting God would be impossible. Hey, your shirt is coming untucked, fix it up."
"Yes, mom."
Getting a gentle chop to the head, you laughed and tucked your shirt back into your skirt. God, you were completely and utterly weak for this man.