➪ 𝚃𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒 | 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜

☁︎ 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜

𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋, 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 16 𝚘𝚣. 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚎𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚆.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

     You were lying face down on your bed, tired from school. You were the student body president and had to deal with so much crap because there was some event going on soon. You loved your club and we're glad that even though you were only a second-year you earned that position but still, you were tired. There was the talk about some delinquents messing around in class, festival ideas, and the general discussion of what's been going on.
     All you wanted to do was just stop existing for a minute without a care in the world. It wasn't a good idea to stay up and cram for tests and write down ideas for the festival you knew was coming up for the past three days, but you wanted to get work done so you could surprise your group. Rolling over after a moment, you stood up and stumbled to your desk, holding your head with one hand as you looked down at your papers with a pencil in the other. You just needed to finish working this stuff out.
     "C'mon (Name), pull yourself together. I just need to get this stuff sorted and then I get to rest until tomorrow..." You mumbled, writing down some last notes on a paper on what was happening where.
     You were dozing off when you heard thumping coming from the hallway, instantly sitting back up straight to turn and look at the door, seeing your little brother, Nasano, leaning on your creaking door.
     "Nee-san, there's food on the table and someone at the door for you!" He shouted, seeing you nod.
     "Thanks, Nasa, I'll be out in a second." You grinned, seeing him turn around to run. "God...who now?"
     Walking to the bathroom down the hall, you went to wash your hands and then splashed your face to seem more awake. You don't want to look messy in front of a guest. As you looked in the mirror, you noticed the bags under your eyes and sighed.

     "Yamaguchi?" You asked, seeing the familiar green-haired male at the door. "What're you doing here? No offense, it's just unlikely you'd be here."
     His face was flushed in embarrassment, looking away nervously. "Sorry, (Last Name), the volleyball team was walking by and I remembered that I need to pay you back for helping me out a few weeks ago."
     'A few weeks ago? What's he mean?' You thought, thinking back until it struck you. "Oh! That time with those trouble makers! Don't think about it, just doing my duties."
     He chuckled and pulled something out of his bag, handing it to you. "I heard you liked collecting figures so I got you something. It's not worth much but I thought you might like it."
     You looked down and saw a small In*suke boar head, smiling slightly as you grabbed his hand in both of yours. "Thanks! I love it already!"
     He blushed and laughed slightly. "That's a relief, I thought you'd be disappointed."
     Grabbing the figure, you said thanks to him again and waved goodbye, smiling while looking at it. It was nice, he was the first person to do something like this.
     "Nee-san, was that your boyfriend?" Nasano asked, looking at you from his space on the table. "He's kind of...I don't know. He has a grey kind of aura."
     Laughing, you ruffled his hair as you took your best next to him. "He's just hard to make out at first, but he's really nice."

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

     "(Name)!"
     "Club Pres!"
     "Can you help me with this issue (Last Name)?"
     "You got everything ready?"
     God, people were so smothering sometimes. Why did it seem like everyone needed you? It was such a hectic day for no reason. It was just a Thursday but it seemed like the beginning of club duties started hours before they should've.
     You just groaned and quickly slammed your festival idea paper on the board, pointing at it.
     "Listen up! I have all the festival stuff sorted out so chill out! Please stop bothering me I'm way too exhausted for all these needs! Anyway, look over the paper and figure out what you'll be doing!"
     Everyone looked at you from the table and then nodded, getting up to look once you made your leave. You just needed a break.
     "Oof-" You heard a voice, realizing you had just bumped into someone.
     "Ah, sorry about that, I was just- Oh, Yamaguchi! What're you doing here?"
     He looked at you then looked away. "I was looking for you. I noticed that you seemed tired when I dropped by yesterday. I just came to check on you and ask if you need some rest."
     You gazed at him like he was a hero, resting your head on his shoulder with a big sigh. "Oh thank God, I am so sleepy." You laughed, eyes closed.
     He looked at you and moved to sit on the stairs with you. "Here, you can rest on me until classes start. You'll get a solid...fifteen minutes."
     You nodded and leaned against him once you sat down, closing your eyes as you started to drift into sleep already. He was really nice and he smelled nice too. It felt like your entire body was drifting away into a peaceful and quiet space.

     "Oi, Yama-" Tsukishima said, walking up the stairs only to be met with seeing him asleep on your head. "Ara ara? What's this?" He snickered, pulling out his phone as he snapped a picture.
     Tsukki originally needed him because he noticed he wasn't around him, but seeing him asleep on the Student Body President was a shock. Did he already confess? It didn't look like it though. Maybe you two are talking before? Whatever it was, he had blackmail for the future.
     "Sleep well you two," Tsukishima smirked, turning around to leave to head to class. "Better hope these pictures don't accidentally end up all around the school tomorrow.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕.