➪ 𝚃𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 | 𝙸 𝙰𝚖 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚒!

☁︎ 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜

𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚌𝚔~
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚙, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜™

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

     Walking up to Karasuno's gym, you grinned and heard all the comments and cheers for each other. Sounded like all the boys were hard at work at the moment. You had dropped by to visit your little brother, Ryūnosuke because embarrassing him was always fun, plus, today was your club break.
     "Tanaka-Senpai nice receive!"
     There it was, his 'Senpai' obsession. Perhaps he got it from you, you wouldn't say. He totally did though, seeing you saying that to all your underclassmen during Football (Soccer) practice.
     "How about you all praise me instead, I am the biggest Senpai here!" You grinned, sliding open the door and thoroughly disrupting their practice.
     "Woah! (Name)-Senpai!" Hinata shouted, jumping excitedly at your appearance. You probably got along with him and Noya best.
     "(Name)-oneesan!" Noya shouted, running over to (attempt to) give you a hug which you avoided. "Nice seeing you!"
     Grinning you pat him on the head and walked over to Ryūnosuke, giving him a slight slap on the back. "What's wrong Ryuu, not gonna greet your big sister? How mean!"
     "Ack-" He grunted, trying to escape your slaps. "Oi! Knock it off!"
     Laughing, you continued to slap him back, him starting to argue with you about hurting his back, Noya and the other third years laughing, and Ukai sighing. Lucky it was break time or else he would've been pissed.
     "Hey, who's that Suga-Senpai?" Kageyama asked, walking up to the said male, pointing over at you encouraging Noya and Hinata for whatever they were doing.
     "Hm? Oh, you were sick the first time she came by." Suga laughed, pointing at Ryūnosuke then you. "That's Tanaka-san's older sister, (Name) Tanaka."
     "He has another sister?"
     "Yeah, she's in the football club. They're kind of opposites but their personalities are pretty similar." He explained, wiping the sweat off his face while speaking. "Anyway, she drops by randomly, it's rare to see her though."
     Kageyama looked over at you, a bit confused. How did he not know you existed? Thinking back though, he did remember something faintly about Tanaka asking Saeko about someone else who was missing. Drinking some water, he looked at you racing Noya and Hinata across the court, winning slightly. Seems like football did you justice.
     "Oi, stop staring at my oneesan like that." He heard, looking over at Tanaka. "Why're you so focused on her?"
     "I didn't know you had another sister."
     Tanaka blinked, a bit surprised before sighing and shaking his head. "You're always focused on something else whenever she's brought up I guess, Noya talks about her a lot."
     When Ukai called the boys to alert them that practice was starting up again, you walked to the sides and greeted Kiyoko, Yachi, Ukai, and Takeda. You may be a wild child, but you knew respect.
     "Nice to see you, (Name)," Kiyoko said, getting a smile in return. "What brings you today?"
     "I called a day off for today so the girls can rest up, we've been working really hard to get this tournament won. We can't just let the volleyball club be the only ones making progress."
     Kageyama looked over a few times after he set the ball, a bit interested in you now. So you were also into sports.
     "Kageyama! You did it wrong!"
     "Dumbass Hinata, shut up!"

     Practice had finished off a bit later, Noya and Ryuu instantly running over so you three could head back to your places together. Complete wild children in your opinion, but you were the same.
     "So, Ryuu, who was that kid you were intimidating earlier? He's kinds cute~" You grinned, seeing your brother flinch.
     "No! You are not going to go after Kageyama! I refuse to let my kōhai date my sister!" He said with Noya nodding along with him.
     "He's a total dummy too."
     "Says the two who nearly got held back from doing that training camp." You teased, seeing them both instantly start sulking.
     "(Name)-neesan is so mean." Boys said, leaning against Tanaka.
     "I can't believe my sister is so mean. Saeko is so much better in that department."
     "Hey! You deserve it, I'm only stating the facts here!" You shouted, kicking the back of their knees. "Anyway, let's stop by that store, I wanna get some ramune pops."