➪ 𝙷𝚊𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚒 | 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜

☁︎ 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝙽𝚘 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

"Iwa Iwa Iwa!" You cheered, running up to your friend with a cheery grin, Oikawa right behind you. For context, you met Iwaizumi during middle school and Oikawa slowly became your friend after he realized you weren't gonna leave.
"What do you two want so early in the morning?" He groaned, turning to face you both, a bit surprised at your look. "Um, (Name), why are you dressed like that? Trashykawa what did you convince the poor child to do now?"
"Hey! I'm nearly the same age! Not my fault school cutoffs are stupid."
Oikawa chuckled and pat your head, which was covered in a baseball cap. "We were hanging out last night and then (Name) said something stupid and we ended up doing said stupid thing."
You looked up and sighed, pulling off the hat and then sunglasses, quickly covering your face with the hat. "Before I show you though, you better promise not to laugh. Oikawa did all last night"
Iwaizumi sighed and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Just show me, chances are I'll be more like a disappointed father."
You chuckled a bit and pulled your hands away from your face, looking down until you felt a hand move your face up. You suddenly felt your stomach drop as you saw Iwaizumi's shocked face.
"Oikawa I knew you should've given me time to draw them on!"
Before they could react, you pulled away and put your cover back on, running back to your home. How embarrassing.
"Trashykawa I told you to talk (Nickname) out of stupid shit like this and you encouraged the stupid shit instead?!"
"Ack- Iwa-chan don't hit me! It's not that bad ya know?"
"Stupid! (Nickname)'s eyebrows are literally shaved off and you're telling me it's not that bad?!"

Slamming your front and bedroom door closed as you ran through your house. Luckily your family was already out working. At first, you thought that doing this would be hilarious and you guys would all laugh and joke about you not having eyebrows, but after seeing Iwaizumi's face you realized how dumb you were. How could you show that off thinking he'd laugh? Now he probably thinks you're dumb and maybe ugly.
Sniffling, you stood up and went to your parents' room, going to get your mom's makeup bag as you pulled out an eyebrow pencil and whatever you saw her using to make her eyebrows look nice. You would fix this, make yourself look better. Hopefully, YouTube tutorials would be easy to understand.
"I'm so stupid. Why did I ever think that would be funny?" You muttered, pulling out your phone as you searched up how to style eyebrows. It didn't look that hard.

Scratch that. Eyebrow makeup was really hard. Either they were two different shades because of the pressure you used on the pencil, or they were in two different places, too big or too small, it was so hard to do.
"Damn it! Fuck makeup! This shit is too annoying!" You groaned angrily, throwing the eyebrow pencil across the bathroom. Sitting down on the toilet, you held your face in your hands, starting to cry. "I shouldn't even be crying! This isn't all that a big deal! It'll grow back."
You shouldn't have googled how long it would take because now you are even more depressed than you were earlier. Four to Six months was the top result, but more results said it could take a month or even two weeks. How depressing.
While you were busy sniffling and crying in the bathroom, Iwaizumi walked into your house. You didn't even lock the door? How dumb. While he was thinking about how to kindly scold you, he heard your sniffles, sighing. Did he really make you go from smiling to crying in a matter of five minutes?
Walking through your house, he looked around. It was nice to see not much has changed from when you were smaller.
Once he reached the bathroom, he peeped his head into the open crack and saw you crying against the bath side. He felt bad, so he walked in and gave you a hug. You nearly punched him but once you realized who it was, you quickly moved to hide your face.
"Iwa, go away."
"Why? I thought we were friends."
"Because I'm embarrassed and feel gross."
He sighed and looked over at the eyebrow pencil. Grabbing it, he moved your face up and started to get the basic shape out.
"Iwa, what are you doing."
"Helping you feel better. I am your friend."
He couldn't see, but you smiled only a little.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

"Woah! (Name), your eyebrows look good!" Oikawa said, looking over at you walking into school. "Did they grow back in a few hours?"
You shook your head, pointing at Iwaizumi. "He did it. He helped me at least."
Chuckling, Iwaizumi ruffled your hair and glared at Oikawa. "Hey, Trashykawa, mind if we have a sleepover tonight? Been a while since the three of us have hung up."
Poor, poor Oikawa didn't realize that the both of you were plotting revenge against him by shaving his eyebrows off. Tonight was going to be super fun with Iwaizumi.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

Hey guys, sorry it's short, I didn't know what more to write and I thought that having some sorta short but funny fluff chapter would be nice haha. Don't worry, I have two long chapters in progress.