➪ 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝙺𝚘𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚎 | 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍

☁︎ 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝙽𝚘 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚜

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, "𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚜?" 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

     Usually, when you were seen walking to school, you were happy and mischievous as always. People were sometimes worried about how you were so happy and energetic so quickly, but if they dated Kenma then they'd understand. How could you not be happy all the time when you actually managed to date your long time crush?
     That was your usual mood anyways, but currently, you were bummed out and gloomy. Kenma had recently gotten a new game so obviously, he was going to pay a bit more attention to that and less attention to you. Now, let's not get you wrong, you loved that Kenma had something he was devoted to doing but maybe, just maybe if he hadn't been forgetting about you for two whole weeks then you'd be less starved for affection.
     "(Last Name)! There you are!" You heard a voice call, thinking it was Kenma until you recognized it was Kuroo after a second.
     "What do you want now my annoying friend?" You laughed, feeling his arm sling around your shoulder. "Oya? Getting touchy-feely there Kuroo?"
     "Oh please, you know you love this. I mean, Kenma ditching you and basically ignoring you for two weeks must not feel good." He teased right back, seeing you sigh.
     "God! I don't want to confront him because I don't want to make him feel bad! He's an amazing boyfriend and I love him, it's just that I'm starved Kuroo." You ranted, pulling on some hair. "Can you just like, give me a piggyback ride please?"
     He looked at you and rolled his eyes. Kneeling down, you climbed on and pointed forward with a smile. "Onward mighty beast! Hurry to get to the castle!" Oh, how you would regret those words.

     "You know when I said those things it was a joke right?!" You were shouting at Kuroo now, just a few minutes ago laughing on his back.
     "You called me a beast, I just followed the flow."
     "It was a joke!"
     Finally, Kenma turned into campus and saw you both messing around, Kuroo's tie gripped in your hands and you clearly upset. What was going on? Whatever it was, it was probably like usual. He just wanted to finish off his game.
     "Kenma!" You grinned, letting go of Kuroo suddenly as you walked over to your boyfriend, pulling him into a hug. "Pudding, can we spend some time together?"
     His face was turned towards his game, still focused on it as your words went in one ear and out the other. "Um...maybe another time. I'm kinda busy."
     Your smile and happy aura deflated like a popped balloon, letting him go with slight hesitation. He said the same excuse a week ago.
     "Okay then, just uh...just tell me when you're free then." You said, turning on your heel as you sped your way to class. "C'mon Kuroo, we'll be late and get in trouble again!"
     Kenma looked up when he felt Kuroo pat his head, a bit confused but pushed it off when he ran over to you and slung his arm around your shoulders. Weird, but not abnormal.

〰〰 🏐 〰〰

   You were rummaging through your bag, looking for your lunch as Kuroo waited, yelling at Lev in the doorway of class. You liked Lev, he was really funny when Kuroo was upset and he was attempting to get away. You chuckled when you heard Kuroo mention something about training until he dropped and turned around, elbowing the bedhead.
     "C'mon Mr. Man, let's just go eat, you need to take a chill pill." You grinned, giving Lev a friendly punch as you passed him.
     "I'm coming I'm coming (Name), don't be impatient."
     Walking to Kenma's class, you were talking about your club, the Kendo Club, and how ridiculous some of the newbies were. Kuroo just talked about funny things that happened during practice and practice matches and about 'Chibi-chan' and how he has crazy agility. Basically, as two of the club captains, you liked to tell each other gossip.
     "Kenma! Let's go eat!" You sang, opening the door with a closed-eyed grin. No matter how starved you were for affection, you loved to talk with him.
     "Uh, (Last Name)-Senpai, Kozume left as soon as the bell rang." One of the girls spoke up, seeing your wide smile fall into a half-assed grin. "Sorry about that."
     "No need to apologize, I'll just go look for him. This isn't the first time it's happened after all." You laughed, waving your hand. "Have a nice day!"
     As soon as the door was closed, Kuroo saw your angry expression and slouched figure. He knew this would happen as soon as Kenma got that new game and even if it was amusing sometimes, he didn't like seeing you upset since you would usually be a big pain in the ass. Walking outside, he sighed and was ready for the ranting to start.
     Three...two...one-
     "Damn it Kenma Kozume! Why are you pushing me away!" You whined out loud, kicking a rock on the floor. "He keeps leaving me in the dust just because of a game! I love him but sometimes this is too much!"
     A few students around looked at you and then each other, deciding to mind their own business. You knew the gossip about this would spread, but you didn't care, it's only gossip.
     "(Name), chill, you aren't you when you're hungry," Kuroo said, his stupid smirk on his face at he held up a Snickers which you snatched and started eating. "Seriously though, I'm sure that once he beats whatever the goal is then he'll spend more time with you."
     Grumbling you looked away angrily and decided to head to the field, sitting along the fence with Kuroo.