Part 8

Hi guys back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Guys, you can SUGGEST some childhood memories of ved, tara, Shivani and Arjun.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

TARA POV:

I was looking at the place and smiled, thinking about how we used to have fun.

Suddenly, Arjun cane with a skipping rope and asked me

ARJUN: do you remember this

I nodded as yes

FLASHBACK:

ARJUN: 14
TARA: 11

I was playing with my skipping rope from nowhere Arjun arrived and took the rope from me and he told

ARJUN: hey it's mine

I glared at him and said

TARA: only kids like me play with skipping rope, old people don't play.

I said and took the rope from him, he again took the rope and said

ARJUN: old and I excuse me, go and check your eyes kiddo.

I said

TARA: Give me the rope Mr mistake.

He came close to me and said

ARJUN: try to take it from me kiddo if you have guts.

Saying this he started running I started following him. He was running here and there I stopped near a tree, he came running near me, I took another rope without his notice when he came near me, I tied him with the tree.

I took my skipping rope from him and said him

TARA: never mess with me.

He said

ARJUN: okay sorry, now untie me it's paining a lot.

I nodded as no and said

TARA: okay I will untie the rope but one condition you should say that "Tara you are genius from now on, I will never trouble you, I will not tease you. I will always appreciate you and I will be like a good student and always follow your principles like a disciple." Say this I will untie the knot, your time starts now, you have only 1 minute say or else you have to live your whole life with this tree.

He said slowly

ARJUN: Tara you are genius from now on, I will never trouble you, I will not tease you. I will always appreciate you and I will be like a good student and always follow your principles like a disciple. Enough now open.