Part 19

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY RESPONSE FOR MY PREVIOUS PART.

Guys, please don't stop commenting because your comments motivate me almost to write more.

PRIYA POV:

I can't still understand who has sent me the message if I call that person his phone is switched off.

I said to myself

PRIYA: I feel fishy is this tara's or Arjun's plan.

No, It can't be they don't even know that we know about them.

Then who is doing all this? Suddenly I got a message from that unknown number

MESSAGE: meet me at XYZ road at 6 pm and bring 50,00,000 lakhs with you or else you know what I will do so do what I say. Don't they to act smart and bring police if you do so then I will show you my real face.

I messaged okay and started getting ready.

I said to myself

PRIYA: be ready Priya to face them.

MAYA POV:

I was sitting in the dining table and thinking about the bomb blast.

oh God, how am I going to save my family from the bomb blast? I should do something but what to do, I can't even confess the truth to anyone.

I said to my family

MAYA: why don't we go to our farmhouse for some days.

I saw my family giving me a confused look.

Suddenly I received a message from an unknown number.

MESSAGE: trying to escape from the bomb blast, don't even try. If you say something like this again then I won't text instead of that I will blast you all, be careful. I am watching you so don't try to fool me.

I was shocked and started looking here and there again I received a message from the unknown number

MESSAGE: stop looking here and there and meet me at XYZ road at 6 pm and bring 50,00,000 with you or else you know what I will do.

He is watching my moves but from where I was scared but today I have to face that person and clear everything.

KARAN POV:

I was watching a cartoon channel with my kids and wife. Suddenly I received a message from an unknown number.

MESSAGE: enjoying with your wife and children but your enjoyment won't last long, what if I say your wife about your secret if you don't want me to say the truth to your wife meet me at XYZ Road at 6 pm.

I was shocked seeing the message I felt fishy did arjun, tara and ved got to know the truth, no they don't know the truth as I saw ved today he was normal with me. He was getting emotional because he thought I will marry his sister. so there is no possibility for them to know the truth. Then who is doing this? Today I should face them and confess the truth to them. If sita gets to know the truth then it will become a big problem for me before sita knows the truth I should do something to hide the truth. God, please help me from this unknown person, I don't want him to reveal my secrets to sita.

SHIVANI POV:

I was looking at ved, tara and arjun and said

SHIVANI: guys I think whatever we have done is wrong.