Promo

Hi, guys tomorrow I will update the next part. So I am here with a promo for tomorrow part. I hope you like it.

PROMO:

AUTHOR POV:

Ved was following Person A and saw him meeting with Person B, suddenly Person C came and hugged both Person A and B seeing all the person Ved was shocked.

All the persons started talking.

Ved recorded the whole scene and showed the video to arjun and tara.

TARA: still now they were playing the game now it's my turn.

ARJUN: what are you going to do.

TARA: wait and watch the game.

Soon tara took her laptop and started her mission. She finished her mission and smiled looking at confused ved and arjun.

Whereas somewhere else

PERSON A:

Got up from sleep due to a notification on phone.

Who is messaging me at this time? After seeing the message the person got shocked.

PERSON B:

Who got the notification.

The person opened and read the notification and got scared.

PERSON C:

Who got the same notification with same reaction the person thought: I think someone is wantedly doing this.

Tara to ved and arjun

TARA: now all the three person would have received there notification. We should not let them meet nor let them talk to each other.

So guys think who is Person A, person and Person C?

I will upload the next part soon

So what do you guys think?

More twist hope you guys like it.

So that's it guys, I am sorry guys I could not upload today so here is a small promo, hope you guys like it.

Stay tuned

Bye