Part 10

Hi guys, happy Ganesh Chaturthi, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

ARJUN POV:

I pulled her more close and crashed my lips on her making her stumble a little due to my force. I slowly started sucking her cute rosy lips she kissed the edge of my lips teasing me. I bit her lips she pinched my hands which were running on her bare waist.

Suddenly the door opened and only we could hear is.

VED: what the hell.

SHIVANI: oh look there arjun and tara, Oh! MY EYES! MY EYES!

We immediately broke the kiss, I looked at ved who was in a rage, tara got scared and hid behind me and was holding my hands tightly I looked at her who was shivering I held her hands tightly and reassured her like I will take care of everything.

Suddenly ved held my collar and shouted making both tara and Shivani scared as today he was looking like a monster ready to kill the person who kissed his sister.

VED: how dare you kiss my sister arjun?

I said to him slowly and politely

ARJUN: ved please listen to me

VED: I don't want your bullshit answers arjun

I tried to explain him but everything went in vain as he was not in that situation to understand me.

I have never seen ved this much furious, he was always polite and calm. I said to him

ARJUN: ved I know you love tara a lot but please try to understand.

But he was not ready to accept the fact that I love her.

Tara was weeping and begged ved

TARA: Bhai please listen, I will explain to you everything. Bhai, please leave him. I don't want you guys to fight because of me.

Tara begged like a hell seeing me in this situation.

I could not see her begging to him so I shouted at ved

ARJUN: stop it ved enough is enough, I can't see my tara begging because I LOVE HER! DAMIT I LOVE HER! I wanted to propose her like a prince but you made me say like this, you know why because I wanted you to know first that I love her after your permission I wanted to take tara on a date and propose her but you made me say like this.

I immediately lifted tara who was sitting on the floor begging ved and hugged her she slowly asked me.

TARA: what did you say, you said you love me.

She asked tears were rolling down her eyes.

I nodded as yes and kissed her forehead before her brother again.

Suddenly ved pulled me and slapped me lightly, like a friendly slap.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

I looked at ved shockingly and he asked me

VED: if I haven't granted permission for dating my sister you would have left her ah.

I looked at him like have you gone mad or what, he immediately hugged me tightly and said

VED: I am so happy that you wanted to say to me first that you love her.

I looked at him confusingly and asked