Part 22

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Guys, I am really so sorry for not updating regularly. Guys I am studying as well as workings so it's really difficult to write an update because I write more than 2000 words, it takes 4 - 5 hours. Guys, I am really so sorry, I will try my level best to give a regular update.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

TARA POV:

I got up slowly my head started spinning like a hell. I looked here and there to see where I am. I looked at around who was sleeping like a donkey beside me. I slowly went near him and bited his cheeks hardly he got up immediately and glared at me and said.

ARJUN: girl you are not letting me sleep peacefully, yesterday when I was about to sleep you asked me to dance and now when I am sleeping you are biting me.

I glared at him and asked

TARA: when did I ask you to dance?

He gave a shocking look, I hide my face in his chest and sat on his lap and hugged his torso. He slowly started patting my head making me smile I said

TARA: Arjun my head is paining. He slowly started massaging my head and made me sleep in his arms. I slowly slept in his arms.

SHIVANI POV:

I got up and claimed on the bed started dancing like a mental. I started jumping suddenly ved started shouting.

VED: ah earthquake! Someone help earthquake. Mummy, papa, tara, arjun earthquake run. Save your life and my life too.

I glared at ved he gave him a look like what the hell are you doing standing on the bed.

I glared him and started jumping and dancing. Ved asked

VED: baby did you hit your head somewhere

I nodded as no, he said

VED: then why are you jumping like a mad on the bed.

I said to ved

SHIVANI: how dare you call me mad, you stupid ved I was exercising.

He glared at me and said

VED: Don't do this again see how I got scared thinking it was an earthquake.

I glared at him and said

SHIVANI: ved you stopped loving me, before and all you used to appreciate my dance, you used to motivate me by dancing with me. I hate you get lost from here.

Ved got up immediately pulled me closer to him and said

VED: I don't know to dance but I know how to romance.

Saying this I was about to kiss her, she kept her hands on my lips and pushed me.

I left the room without giving him a kiss.

I again came back and pulled him closer and kissed his cheeks.

He rubbed his cheeks cutely, I pulled his nose and kissed his cute nose.

He was about to kiss me again I kept my hands on his mouth. He glared at me and pushed me on the bed and he came above me held my hands tightly and started coming closer to me.

He slowly started peppering kisses on my lips making me giggle and captured his lips and slowly started kissing him, he smiled while kissing me. I slowly bited his lips making him groan. We slowly broke the kiss and hugged each other tightly and slept.

ARA:

TARA POV:

I got up again and looked at around who was looking at me. I pulled him closer to me and kissed his forehead.