Part 18

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

PLEASE READ THIS BELOW MESSAGE it's IMPORTANT:

guys from past 3 parts I am getting low response and votes, please guys try to understand it's really hard to write a part with 2000 words it takes 4-5 hours to write a part. Guys if don't want me to write then please let me know I will stop writing. So many people read but I get only 20-30 votes and fewer comments. Please, guys, try to understand my situation.

GUYS PLEASE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE

VED POV:

How can she do this?

Maya aunty, I was shocked to the core seeing them.

Soon they left, I immediately went and took the Bluetooth and left.

I came home and saw mom and Maya aunty discussing something.

I went directly to the tara room and saw around and tara romancing and playing a chess game. Seriously they both are not even tensed, it's me who is tensed but they are cooly playing and enjoying.

They both looked at me and tara asked me.

TARA: bhai what happened did you get to know something why they are doing this.

I nodded as no and said

VED: I could not understand what they were speaking, they said like "we should make them confess before everyone" and they were saying like "our family should not know about this until they confess" but I saw Maya aunty with them

they both gave a shocking look and arjun asked

ARJUN: why did my mom meet Karan. God this is so confusing.

I nodded as yes and said

VED: I think they got to know about you guys.

Tara started thinking and suddenly she shouted

TARA: I think bhai is correct, I think they know about us.

Arjun asked

ARJUN: if they know about us they should have asked us.

Tara immediately started thinking and said

TARA: I think they are playing with us.

I gave a confused look and asked

VED: how can you say so confidently that they are planning something.

Tara said

TARA: because if they don't like mine and Arjun's relationship, they would have opposed it but when they started acting I feel like they want us to confess our relationship before everyone and no one should not know until we confess means they know about us.

I asked

VED: it can be for different reasons also right.

Tara hit her head and said

TARA: if it was for a different reason then mom would ask me to marry that karan.

Oh yeah she is correct

I immediately shouted which made both tara and arjun shocked and asked me at a time

TARA AND ARJUN: why the hell are you shouting bhai/ved.

Tara said

TARA: You want the whole house to know the truth about our relationship.

VED: guys I forgot to say the important message karan is already married he has 2 wives and 1 kid.