Part 21

Hi guys, SURPRISE one more update guys for your lovely response. I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Guys, please read this book The Cricketer's Verdict written by SurbhiSh13, it's my friend book, the link is given below
https://my.w.tt/AKMh28Vp79

VED POV:

arjun and tara went to the other side of the pub and we came to the other side of the pub.

Shivani was so excited and she started while getting excited like a baby.

SHIVANI: wow ved I have never got drunk before but today I am going to try all the drink.

I giggled and said

VED: if you try all the drinks today's then this will be your last day to drink and for your life also.  Then you can drink only in heaven.

She immediately asked happily

SHIVANI: in Heaven also we get drinks. Oh God then I am so excited, come today we will try all the drink and tomorrow we will go to heaven and try drinking all the brand there.

I hit my head to have a stupid girlfriend like her.

She smiled and went near the counter and gulped vodka in one go, my eyes came out of the pocket seeing her action. This girl is seriously going to kill me with her actions.

After drinking the vodka she dropped the glass making the place totally silent and she came near me slowly and moved towards the disco floor.

And the song played

(Sexy lady on the floor
keep you coming back for more

Sexy lady on the floor
keep you coming back for more)

She slowly moved her body according to the rhythm of the song. God, she is damn sexy. I saw all the boy looking at her with open mouth. I glared at them, they lowered their eyes on seeing my glare.

(Chori chori kiya re)

She moved her hands from my forehead to my lips and sang.

(Dil yeh dil liya re)

She moved around me and hugged me from back

(Jaadu se jaadu kiya re, kiya re..
Jaagi soyi rahoon, khoi khoi rahoon
Uski yaadon mein, uske khwabon main
Jhoome jiya re...)

She pulled me near the dance floor and started dancing looking at me. I pulled her closer towards me and twirled her cutely.

(Crazy kiya re
Crazy kiya re
Crazy kiya re
Ho crazy! crazy kiya re)

She started doing the signature step of the song.