Part 20

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

GUYS THIS IS MY 20TH PART THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE FOR THIS STORY. I NEVER THOUGHT I WILL GET THIS MANY RESPONSES. PLEASE SUPPORT ME MORE GUYS, I WILL GIVE MORE UPDATES FOR SURE BUT ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS. WITHOUT YOU GUYS THIS STORY WOULDN'T BE AMAZING!

Guys, please don't stop commenting because your comments motivate me almost to write more. Please encourage me guys so that I can give you more updates.

Guys thank you so much for 10K votes when I started writing arranged marriage to a cricketer I did not expect I will get this many votes and support

Guys thank you so much for 10K votes when I started writing arranged marriage to a cricketer I did not expect I will get this many votes and support. Like that please support and vote HOP SKIP WED also.

Let's go to the story

ARJUN POV:

we were sitting and enjoying all of them fighting suddenly everyone started laughing and started hugging each other.

I gave a look like what the hell is happening here, tara, ved and Shivani were also giving the same look.

Suddenly my parents and tara's parents turned towards us.

My mom came near me and caught hold of my ears and said

MAYA: what did you guys think we have not discussed about this with our respective husbands right.

I just nodded my head and Priya aunty continued

PRIYA AUNTY: it was our plan to fool you guys.

I could not understand anything I gave them a confused look karan understood that and said

KARAN: tara's father, your father and my wife were also included in this plan.

I was shocked to the core what the hell. Karan continued

KARAN: we all were only supposed to meet in the mall but uncle saw ved there so they back off their plan and asked us to continue to make you people fool. We wanted you guys to confess so uncles and my wife acted like they don't know anything. We knew that you people only were sending the messages but we acted like we don't know anything. Not only you people even we proved that we can act. We knew it you people will expose us and we were waiting for that only, at last, you thought you people fooled us but it's we who fooled you guys.

My jaws were kissing the ground, I did not expect this my mom glared at me, I smiled sheepishly and went near Karthik uncle and Priya aunty and said.

ARJUN: uncle I am sorry for hiding our love, we wanted to confess our love to you guys but first, we wanted to give importance to our career so we thought after we are going good in our career we will confess to our family the truth. Uncle, I love tara a lot, I started loving her since the day I met her. Uncle, I want to pamper tara like you do. Aunty, I want to love tara like you do, uncle and aunty I want to make tara feel like she is a princess, of course, I can't do up to your level but sure I will make her feel like a princess. Ved I want to tease and irritate tara like you do. Uncle, aunty and ved I promise you guys that I will always be beside tara in every situation and always keep loving her till my last breath.