Part 12

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments for my previous parts please do support this part also.

ARJUN POV:

I was holding her in my arms and said

ARJUN: you look so beautiful princess I feel like getting married to you again.

She turned towards me and said

TARA: then come let's get married.

I looked at her with a shocked look and asked

ARJUN: here, how can we

I was really shocked, she said

TARA: arjun our marriage happened in a different situation. I want to get married to you happy so let's create a new memory here.

I looked at her confusingly. She suddenly got up and picked up some sticks.

She started placing the sticks properly and lighted it with a matchbox, she started plucking some flowers and took a small rope and started making it as a garland.

God this girl is beauty with brain.

She came towards me and gave her hands in mine and said

TARA: arjun we will get married before this Agni and we will create our own promises.

I nodded my head and held her hand tightly. We both sat before the Agni and I said

ARJUN: tara whatever happens in our life, I will always be with you.

She smiled looking at me and said

TARA: arjun I love you and will always love you.

I said

ARJUN: I will always pamper you even after we have kids and will continue pampering even after they have kids.

She smiled and said

TARA: I will always support you and I promise that I will irritate and torture you more.

I smiled and said

ARJUN: I will fight against the world for you.

She smiled surely and said

TARA: I will sometimes make delicious food for you and watch cricket with you.

I said

ARJUN: I will always be with until I d.....

She stopped me with her hands on my mouth. I kissed her hands and made her wear the garland and she made me wear the garland.

She said

TARA: now we don't have chain and sindoor.

I took my mobile and played the mangalyam tantunanena song

mangalyam tantunanena
mama jiivana hethuna
kante badhnaami subhage
sanjiiva Sarada chatam

I immediately removed my chain which I was wearing and I slowly adored it around her neck.

I slowly cut my finger with a pin, I took the blood and adored her forehead.

We both smiled I made her stand. She said

TARA: we should take blessing from all.

I nodded my head and took my phone and displayed our family picture.