Chapter 39.

UWA

Our first stop when we returned home was my house. After dropping me off, the driver proceeds to taking him to his own apartment.

I miss you already-D❤❤

But you just saw me😊😊
-Me

That does not mean I
can't miss you- D❤❤

Let me know when you
get home- Me

I drop my bags in my room and proceed to clean up the room so I can rest. After having a good mid-day nap, I start cleaning the remaining parts of the house. I leave for a few days and the whole place is already dusty. This weather is something else!

I am glad today is Friday which means there is no work till Monday. My phone rings, taking me off my chores for a while.

"My darling." Deji says over the phone. I just chuckle and respond to him.

"Heyy." I say.

"I called you several times and you didn't pick."

"Sorry, I was asleep."

"Guessed as much. I'm home now. Let me guess, you are cleaning?"

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"I know you so well, Uwa." He states, laughing lightly.

The Next day, we have our routine Saturday meal preparation where Deji was my kitchen assistant. I really  enjoyed sending him on errands.

On Sunday, we went on a date at the Nike Art Gallery in Lekki. The weekend was really fun and exciting.

We get to his house and make our way to the door. He kisses me on my lips, taking his time to explore the lower part, biting on it playfully. He fondles with the key and uses it to open the door and shuts it behind us, holding me by the waist while he places kisses on my shoulders.

Together, we move to the couch where he places me on his laps and began devouring my lips like our existence depends on it. We stopped to stare into our eyes.

In the darkness, I could still feel his face close to mine, his nostrils exhaling warm air as he studied me. My mind beat faster and faster, I cherished every single aura of bliss attached to this moment.

As his lips touched mine again, I blossomed like a flower and like hands stuck in the strings of a guitar, so did my heart beat pause.

Before I could catch my breath, his hands were already all over me, tracing every inch of my sides.

I felt the rush of happiness buzz through me and the warmth that made my knees go limp. Good gracious I am on his laps else my legs would have lost their own will.

I draw him closer to me and he inclines his face towards mine, his mouth parts my shaking lips and helps balance my countenance while leaning in for a kiss which starts slowly at first but more intense some seconds after.

I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and I take that chance to savor the wine taste in it. A low moan escapes my mouth as our tongues battle for dominance which he eventually won.

"Uwa.." He groans as his lips trail across my jaw, down my throat where he leaves tiny loves bites before eventually settling on my chest area.

His hand reaches out to touch my stomach and I feel a slight churn in me. Reaching for the tip of my top, he takes them off and I hastily lift my hands for the shirt to be discarded. My senses finally kicked in after he had taken off my bra and moved to doing the same with the heans I had on. Am I ready for that? No!