Chapter 7

"it felt like heaven to flirt with hell"

It was now the morning. Aphy had two days to decipher a plan for this revenge. However she never had to be prepared, for she lived in the moment. It was like her next great adventure. The truth was that no matter how strong you were you would always hit rock bottom, and it will feel like the world is collapsing beneath your feet; but the only person that can get you back to the surface is yourself. Aphy knew that very well. Never had she relied on anyone else.

She fought her own battles. She never seem shattered; she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she's won.

Just as Aphy was deep in thought. Banging resounded through the house no doubt from the front door. All the delinquents exited their rooms entering the living room after Evan calls for them.

Upon entering the room with looks of confusion. Two police officers were present. A local shop was set on fire. Aphy for once had nothing to do with this so she sat quietly as the police interrogated Evan.

"Why do u think it was us?" Evan questioned curiously.
The police continued on despite having no evidence at all for their involvement.
Aphy remains silent as the police made  each and every one of them stand in a straight line against the wall.

They stood in front of each one of the delinquents questioning their whereabouts at the time of the incident.
"What's your name?"
"Lola" she sneered
"Where were you at this time?"
"In my room"
"Do u have any proof?"
"I was with willow, I was doing her makeup"
"Where were you?" He Questioned Andres
"I was with all the boys in the garden playing footie" he replied smoothly.
Everyone's gaze fell towards Aphy.
"Where were you?"
"Out" she spoke calmly. It was the truth Aphy was looking for the pier ready for the shipment of goods.

"What were you doing?"
"Homework" she spoke sarcastically
He looked towards Evan for clarification.
But what he said not only shocked the delinquents but also Aphy.
"She was with me we were discussing a few things" As he spoke he maintained eye contact with Aphy. She was beyond baffled with Evan defending her. She never had this feeling. But for once; a split second she embraced this feeling and welcomed it with open arms before returning to her original state.

"Well it was one of u little twits. So who was it? Own up or all of you will experience the punishment"
"With all due respect sir why do u think it was one of my kids do u have any proof?" Evan said now standing in front of the delinquents.

"Your all a bunch of stupid delinquents of course it was one of you immature little brats. Stop acting like your all so special and own up" he spat.

For once Aphy stood in front of the police guard the sudden gesture made the officer take a step back. It was natural, for Aphy could be very terrifying when she wants to be.
"We might be the crazy ones, misfits, the rebels, the trouble makers the ones who see things differently........,but the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who actually do"
"Nones ever changed the world without first being called a troublemaker"
She spoke with such venom the walls of the house shook. Pointing towards the officer. It was no doubt she was a leader despite the biggest height difference between the two. She may be short but she held fire. She was so terrifying when she was angry even the devil shuddered in fear. And when she's mad even the demons run for cover.

"And for the stupid fire situation" she continued on.
A dramatic pause filled the room.
"It was me" she stated with the biggest wicked grin spread across her features.
All eyes turned towards the girl wide opened. She let out a little giggle before skipping upstairs towards her room.

 She let out a little giggle before skipping upstairs towards her room