Chapter 17

"But my dear this is not wonderland, and you are not Alice"

Listen to Malibu Nights by Lany

Laying on her bed Aphy stared at the ceiling. She had lots consuming her mind. Never in a million years did she think she'd find someone so utterly and completely perfect, someone who made her happier than she ever dreamed she could be. Someone that would touch her so  profoundly and give her a whole new reason to breathe. But then she found him and realised that everything she anticipated doesn't even compare to who he really is.

Kato sat on his bed in his own thoughts. He was scared. He wasn't afraid because he thought she wasn't the one; he was absolutely terrified because he knew she was. With his whole heart. I think some souls have a way of connecting without there knowledge. That's why you can meet someone for the first time, but inside you just know. You know it is not the first time you felt them.

Kato entered Aphy's room in utter silence. He walked across her bed; the goddess's eyes followed his every move. Taking off his shirt and jeans he layed next to the girl in bed. Both of them lay side by side getting lost into each other's eyes. Aphy stared into his eyes holding out her hand she caressed his cheek softly like you would to a baby. Kato leaned into her enticing touch keeping the strong eye contact between the two. The universe just fucking knows when two souls are wired to wreck the world together. It fight for souls to be together: somethings are too strange and strong to be called coincidences. The two leaned in closer so that the noses brushed each other's. The strong static pull between connected them as one.

"You've shown me one important thing that no one has ever shown me before. Not that I'm beautiful, not that I'm smart, not that I'm sweet. None of that. You showed me something more important than any of those things. You showed me that i am important, that there's a reason that i am here. You made me feel like the world was lucky to have me. And I don't know if anyone will ever make me feel that way again"
"I will choose you. Even when you annoy me or make me mad. My love for you would never fade. I know we will fight, we will be frustrated, we will be human. Still, I will go to battle for you. Still, I will choose you. And keep choosing you, every single day" Aphy whispered looking up into his eyes. Her eyes sparkled under the moonlight. Kato stared at the goddess before him with no words able to describe the amount of emotion he was feeling at this exact moment; time lost its way when they found themselves with one another. She was a perfect mix of everything he ever craved. She made gentle the wild oceans of his soul. Then she smiled and he could swear his breath hitched. The moonlight shone across her face brightening her angelic features. Her dimples poking the corner of her smile. He liked when she smiled but he fucking loved it when he was the reason.
"And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you" Kato whispered . There breaths mingling. Tears trickled down Aphy's cheeks. Kato bringing his hand up wiped away the small trickle of silver he moved much closer. Hugging the girl tightly. Her head was buried deep in his chest. She could hear the wild thrumming of his heart matching the rhythm of hers like they were connected.

The feeling of being curled up in his arms with their fingers intertwined. And the soft feel of his breath in her neck can never be put into words. She can, however tell you that this was where she belongs. It was in his arms where she felt at home.

One day, when she wakes up at 3am unable to sleep, she will look next to her and he would be there. Sleeping peacefully behind her and suddenly the world won't seem so lonely.

"I'm so happy I found you in this messed up world" he whispered into her ear his hot breath warmed her up.
"I may never find words beautiful enough to describe what you mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life searching for them" he continued. Aphy couldn't help the tears piling on the edge of her eyes. She tightened her arms around him reaching up kissing his collarbone.