Chapter 15

This chapter is a flashback and takes place before the other flashback in one of the previous chapters.

"Everybody has a chapter they don't read out loud"

Punching him in the guts, Aphy breathed in frustration. It was the same bullshit each day, everyday. Nothing different. Nothing exciting. Nothing dangerous.
"You are getting much better" her trainer praised in content.
"Well duh I did just beat your ass" she spoke with a sinister smile. The trainers eyes moved down her body.
"You can see your bra" he disapprovingly said with the shake of his head.
Aphy was packing up her stuff to leave. Walking past him she turned around from the exit.
"Good, it was expensive" she sneered.

Elliot was stood leaning against the wall waiting for Aphy

Elliot was stood leaning against the wall waiting for Aphy. A cigarette lit between his lips breathing in the cancer. Aphy snatched the cig from his lips stamping on it with force.
"You promised" she growled scrunching up her face.
"I don't listen to anyone sweetheart, not even you" he smirked swiping her lip.
"Being a dick won't make yours any bigger" she sassed. A sinister look displayed across her face. How she loved to insult people it made her feel alive. The rebel blood flowing deep within her veins sparked her energy.
"Where have you been?" She questioned curiously observing the boy years older than her with a tilt of her head. The difference between there ages didn't affect them. They were closer than best friends maybe because they had no one else.
"Busy" he spoke.
"Nobody is too busy"
Walking closer she looked into his eyes.
"It's a matter of priorities" flicking him across the forehead she broke into a sprint running always from the boy who had stood frozen deeply affected by the close proximity.
Coming back to reality he chased after the little troublemaker with a huge smile.

The quite of the night was astonishingly beautiful. Walking side by side with there hands held together, sent fluttering feelings down Elliots stomach. Aphy hummed to herself swinging there hands back and forward.
"Baby, I'm going to have to go away for a little while" that caused Aphy to stop in her tracks. She stared at him with her brows furrowed.
"Why? You only just came back" she pouted.
He cupped her face leaning in planting a kiss in the corner of her mouth. Aphy gulped. She's never been so close to a boy before.
"Eli" she whispered as he gently removed his lips keeping their faces close.
Elliot was in a battle with himself. He couldn't take it anymore. All he wanted was to wrap her and keep her all to himself. But that would be selfish.

 But that would be selfish