Epilogue

Dear Cynthia,

I am writing to you about my position. After lots of time-filled with thinking I have decided to leave my position as the king and focus on getting help mentally. I have had the news of becoming a grandfather and I just want to say I am sorry and i am proud of you.
I have thought about you being queen but I can confirm you would not be willing to uphold the position especially now that you have a baby growing inside you.
Your too young to let the world break you.
So I have declared Ben as the king; I know it was against the rules but I will never let my empire tumble.

I'm sorry
Love your father.

5 years later.

Dear Kato,

Thank you, for loving me when I still tasted of heartache and war. I find on my silent days, I miss you a little louder. My past is an armour I can't take of, no matter how many times they tell me war is over. You are permanently engraved in my heart and there isn't a single hour, minute or second I am not thinking about you. I find myself thinking about you in the tiniest moments between the seconds.
Some memories just never leave you, like salt in the sea: they become part of you. I still search for you in every sunrise.
After you nothing was ever enough. They could have given me the world and I still would have been left wanting more. Wanting you.
Even in the arms of a new lover i secretly still feel like I am cheating on you. But I know that's not what you would have wanted.
People go but how they left always stays.
After I received a letter from my father I took my little brother and moved out into a small house in the countryside. The next day I find Finley on the doorstep. It was the start of the next chapter.
Our little girl, star, grows up just like you each and everyday. She is just like her father brave, and a little bit of trouble. Parts of her remind me of you.
She has your curly hair and eyes. She has your smile and the tendency to make others smile. My only regret is she will grow up not knowing what a wonderful man her father was.
Maybe one day we will meet again and start over. Someday we will meet and stop wondering. Perhaps one day we will meet again as characters in a different story. Maybe we'll share a lifetime then.
In some other life; we are standing side by side and laughing that, in some other life. We are apart.

I try not to miss you;
But in the end. I still do.
You will forever be my always.

Above all,
I wish you joy;
I wish you the sun.

Love Aphy.

"Do you still think of him?""Everyday"

"Everyday"

Little does she know.....he thinks about her to. Up in the stars.

They met at the end of the world;
And sat hand in hand as the stars went out.

So GUYS that's the end of my book!
This was the first ever book I've written, it's been an emotional journey. This book is close to my heart and I can relate to some aspects personally.
I hope you guys enjoyed this book.
Why is it that when the story ends we begin to feel it all.
We are writers my love;
We don't cry we bleed on paper.

You can't skip chapters that's not how life works. You have to read every line; meet every character. You won't enjoy all of it. Hell, some chapters will make you cry for weeks. You will read things you don't want to read. You will have moments where you won't want the page to end. But you have to keep going. Stories keep the world revolving. Live yours, don't miss out.

Remember nothing ever ends poetically. It ends then we turn it to poetry. All that blood was never once beautiful. It was just red.

Embrace chaos,
Chase memories.
Be a rebel.
Run wild
Before time leaves.