11 - sister snatched

(y/n)'s pov - 11:17 am, saturday

dropping all of my groceries onto the checkout counter, i smiled at saeyoung who was working as the cashier at the time. "hey, how's work today?"

"a lot better now that you're here (l/n)." he flirted, and i giggled into my hand.

rolling my eyes, i watched the red head bag up my groceries, "stop being such a flirt all the time. are you even allowed to flirt with a customer?"

he awkwardly chuckled, "not the issue here. don't worry about it!" i handed over the payment, and grabbed the plastic bag with my right hand.

"see ya."

"have a great day (l/n)!"

walking out of the convenience store, i began to head back towards the dorms, slightly swinging the bag filled with fruits and vegetables. i pulled out my earbuds and slipped them into my ears, playing one of my calmer and more casual playlists as i crossed the street.

the first song was starting to come to its end as i was about to walk by the alley across the convenience store. i hummed along, and closed my eyes to fall into the song a bit.

peaceful.

nice and calm.

but of course, good things never last. i was shoved into the dark and secluded alleyway, immediately opening my eyes wide as a reflex. the bag of groceries fell onto the ground, and i turned to look at the perpetrator who had pushed me into the alley. my eyes scanned the group, and i instinctively started to back up toward the wall behind me, my arms coming up in a fighting position. my right leg stepped back, as i took a stable and ready stance, not sure what was entirely going on.

"twice. toga. dabi. nice to see you on this fine saturday morning." i sarcastically spit out at the villains who were across from me. dabi had crossed his arms, and leaned against the opposite wall. toga was on one side of dabi and eyeing me like i was food, and gave me a wide and slightly creepy smile. twice was standing on the other side of dabi, with his hands on his hips like a diva. "what brings the league to greet me so kindly?"

dabi uncrossed his arms, and slipped his hands into his pockets. "now, now (l/n). we aren't here to fight. rather, we want to show you something that we think would pique your interests." he held up his phone, displaying a photo of a boy lying on the ground, tied up with tape over their mouth. fuck. this isn't good.

i narrowed my eyes at the villains, "what did you do to him? why do you have (b/n)?" (b/n = your brother's name and if you don't have a brother uh sorry your family member or friend)

"come with us. and we won't hurt him any further." dabi offered to me, although it sounded more like a demand than an offer.

before i could properly debate my options, toga had grabbed my arm and made a long slice in my left forearm from my wrist to my elbow. "don't make it difficult for yourself (y/n)! let's be friends!!!"

dabi created a large, blue flame in his hand, "alright, capture it is i guess. sorry (l/n) but toga can't seem to ever fucking wait." he grabbed my neck, hand still alight to stop me from running away.

without thinking properly, i sucked the thermal energy out of the flames and quickly created a force of gravitational energy over my three opponents. they crumpled to the ground, and i sent them all a burst of electrical energy to, at the very least, leave them unconscious.

as soon as i stopped attacking, i ran out of the dark alley, heading toward the convenience store to get to someone i recognized. my head was pounding from utilizing that much gravitational energy and electrical energy at once, i had never discharged that much energy in a couple short moments before. my heart was pounding out of my chest, and my head was spinning as i continued to charge away. i made it across the street, and stepped into the convenience store, frantic to get to safety. "s-saeyoung..."