13 - stargazing pt 2

a/n i'm posting the rest of this story now!! thanks for the 50+ views yall make my day tbh, enjoy!!!

(y/n)'s pov - 11:56 pm

shinsou was hanging out with me in my room, as always, both sipping our coffee casually. "shinsou i'm boooooored."

he shrugged, "not my problem."

"it is now!!! cmon let's go somewhere. i know what we can do!" i bounced off the bed, pulling shinsou by the wrist with me. "grab a blanket, we're going outside."

sighing, he reluctantly grabbed a thick fluffy blanket from my closet. i happily took the warmest fluffy blanket, and brought my speaker along with us. carefully, we stepped out into the hallway, and i made sure to check for any stray students or mr aizawa wandering our path. excitedly, i led the tired boy up the stairwell, pausing once we reached a door.

i placed my hand against the electric door lock, and quickly shut it off with my quirk. turning to shinsou, i brought a finger up to my lips and winked. pushing open the door, i dramatically announced, "welcome to the rooftop, wonder boy!"

his eyes widened at the sight before him. no one else had ever come up to the rooftop, so i decided to to do some decorating. i added in some fairy lights, put one huge bean bag, a mini table for anything i would bring up with me, and a couple pillows to rest on that were all set up in a corner of the roof.

"woah. when did you do this? and how did you get that huge bean bag up here?" shinsou asked, still taking in the comforting and warm decorations i put in.

instead of answering, i giggled into my hand and pulled him over to the corner. "cmon let's stargaze again!" once we were close enough, i pushed him down onto the beanbag, laughing at his slight flailing as he fell into it. i flopped next to him, and put my speaker onto the mini table. going through my playlists, i clicked on the one called 'stargazing' and let it shuffle through the songs.

he stared at me with amusement and something similar to satisfaction, "you're crazy (l/n)."

"aww thanks shinsou. love you too." i chuckled, turning my gaze up at the shining stars above us.

time skip brought to you by momo being best girl💕 - 12:53 am

"no. no no n o. stop right there. i am not aizawa-sensei's secret love child. do you really believe todoroki's theories??" shinsou was flabbergasted. sure he could see the similarities between them, tired, irritable, introverted. but being his kid???

i couldn't stop myself from laughing, why as shinsou so easy to tease? "awww come on at least think about it a bit! imagine being your favorite hero's son. it kind of makes sense."

his cheeks flushed a bit, before he swatted at the air in front of his face and scrunched up his nose. "no, it's impossible. i already have a father. you could just as likely be his secret love child too. tired bags, sleeps whenever. oh yeah, it's all coming together."

".... how'd you know?" i stared at him, looking completely serious and dumbfounded.

his brows furrowed and his chuckles died down, "wait a minute. no way. you're actually aizawa's kid???"

silently, i stared at the stars, with a blank look on my face. after a couple moments, i took a glance over at shinsou. his eyes were wide and his mouth was hanging open . i couldn't keep it in anymore, and bursted our laughing. "oh my god. did —- did you actually take me seriously??? shinsou, sweetie, i knew you were easy to tease, but not this easy!!!"

he blushed a bit at the nickname, before comprehending what had happened. promptly, he shoved me further from him and crossed his arms. "you're an idiot (l/n)."