I || 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱-𝗜𝗻!

Author's Note: Italicized words are thoughts! Also, Wattpad is kind of glitchy for me, I can't make the 'indentions' right. Sorry.

┏━━━━☆━━━━┓
Y/N POV
" Here comes the sun."

"Make sure to submit the Math worksheet in 2 hours!" Sir Michael said, waving his hand to the camera.

Finally, class is over. Giving out a big yawn, I closed my laptop shut and continued scrolling on Pinterest.

I did a circular motion to my neck, hearing small bones cracking. Feeling all relaxed, I suddenly realized and widden my eyes

💭: OH SHOOT-! MATH.

I quickly opened my laptop back on and scrolled through the Homeroom group chat in MS Teams. After giving it a quick look, I stopped and released a sigh from my mouth, with a hint of pressure.

💭: I'll just text the girls, they probably know what it's about.

Opening my phone, I scrolled through apps and tapped on the 'Messages' app.

Notification after notification, it seemed like Eloise and Rose were chatting. Decided to hop in, just to get a glimpse about what I missed on about Math.

You
💬: Heyy!

Elly
💬: Hii

Roseyyy
💬: Ayee

Tamtam
💬: Hii!

Oh, Tammy is here!

These girls are my bestfriends from middleschool. Well technically, we were bestfriends since kindergarten. Our mothers were really close and are co-workers. We would always occupy the office and hangout there after school. Since then, we're inseparable.

You
💬: About math...

Roseyyy
💬: You didn't listen again, didn't you? >:<

Tamtam
💬: Because you were bUsY wiTh AidaN agAin.

YOU
💬: Pfft- nO-.

Eloise
💬: I'm too tired to chat, let's call.
Eloise started a video call!
Would you like to join?
Accept | Decline

"Yeah, I totally wasn't paying attention to class because Aidan was too handsome! I can't resist it!" Tammy said, in the most sarcastic and high tone. She then placed her wrist, palm facing outwards on her forehead, in a dramatic way.

💭: She watched too much dramatic musicals.

"We're not helping you this time." Eloise pinched in, she turned on her camera. Revealing her usual round glasses, reflecting her dark brown eyes and her long, black hair tied up in a lose ponytail.

"But, please?" I asked, putting my hands together. Giving them the teary eyes.

"No. You rely on us too much!" Rose said, with the tone of a sarcastic baby.

"This is the last time. Promise!" I plead, making a cross on the middle of my chest.

"Okay fine, but we're not taking any pity on you next time!" Tammy threatened, putting her arms together.

┗━━━━☆━━━━┛