XV || 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆?

┏━━━━☆━━━━┓
Aidan POV
"I just wanna confess to her, but I can't."

─── ∙ ~𝟮 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿~ ∙ ───

How do you pursue a girl who is miles away from you?

I don't know how to express my feelings...online. I just feel like doing the old-school way. In where I meet her, face-to-face and just do it. Words online can't express my feelings, and any man won't actually just confess to her in a single tap.

I obviously can't see her right now, I'm doing my job for Five's sake; for contract things. Yet why did I have to shoot Season 3 today? Why is it then when I meet this beautiful girl in the cafe?

💭: But I never would've gone to New York if it wasn't for the shooting.

I'm still in isolation, I technically can't escape. That would be the stupidity brought out in me.

Diving for my phone in bed, I opened the app and texted Trinity for advice on how to deal with all of this in a vague way.

It didn't go well.

She really had the wrong idea of how I was going to deal with this. I just went directly to another person I had in mind. Thankfully, it went well. She gave me tips and even offered me to meet up with her.

Lizzy
💬: You seriously don't know how to pursue a girl? Aidan, you got like 20 exes.

Aidan
💬: WOAH THERE. I only got 2, chill down.

Lizzy
💬: Still the same tho.

When I would chat Y/N, my brain would go crazy. Fortunately, it stopped there and not made myself look weird in-front of her. Nevertheless, I got so caught up in work and filming that I rarely could text her more now, due to that I also have to deal with my whole patreon thing, and the content I have to provide thus the reputation I have to put up.

Except I don't know if I should really follow by Lizzy's words, they seem tough. Her type of boys seem to be cool and laid back. Besides, I don't think I'm that type of person to make myself clear that I'm the 'alpha' in this friendship.

┗━━━━☆━━━━┛