XII || 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽

┏━━━━☆━━━━┓
Y/N POV
"And it might be pathetic and you might be skeptical but I just want to be with you..."

You
💬: It's nothing

💬: mHm.
💬: yEah, SPILL IT!
💬: i-

You
💬: Can you just- give me space? :>

💬: FineEee
💬: awh kk
💬: okay.

I settled my phone down on my bed and laid my back on the messy sheets, staring at the cream-white ceiling.

💭: You know what...since it seems like this is going to end. I'll just tell him I knew him from the start.

Wait, Y/N...that seems- too much and kinda dumb.

But it's not like he's going to see my message.

No. Y/N. Just leave it be and time will help with what's happening. Obviously he has a reason why he's doing this. This is clearly out of the blue, don't misunderstand him.

But the reason is clear, though. He doesn't want to talk to a loser like me.

Y/N. Just, stop thinking and leave it be.

But, I just can't. It seems like something to be dealt with right now.

You're talking about love and friendship and both are an unpredictable matter. But in order to have a better conclusion, you must wait and Aidan may come forth. You didn't even hear an explanation from him.

But that's because if he does explain, he's practically just exposing himself........Does he even like me?

That question struck me. After taking a few deep breaths, and a lot of thinking.

I'll just tell him. It's something that I need to get off my chest.

With shaky hands, I picked up my phone and went to Instagram in a slow pace. I opened my chat box saw him leaving me on read. I released a big sigh and started making a paragraph.

" Hi Aidan. I'll just get straight to the point. I know who you are. You're a 17 year old boy who lives a vegan life in LA, born with a talent of acting and singing. Who is now rumored to be dating Lizzy Greene."

I stopped and read my message again.

💭: No, that seems too cold.

I deleted and made another one.

"Hi Aidan Gallagher."

💭: No, that seems kind of dumb, short and confusing.

"Hi, Aidan. I don't know how to put this but...I basically know who you are. I'm actually a fan of yours. I know you're trying to hide your identity or something but I just didn't tell. The first time I saw you in the cafe I really didn't see or know who you were but then I realized when you helped me after the accident. That was really nice of you. I fangirled a lot when you would chat with me. I guess we both had secrets from each other. But it kinda seems like you're dating Lizzy and I don't want to interfere. Sooooo.....yeah. Bye Aidan! Tysm for everything. :)"

After reading it a few several times, I finally hit send. My heart was numb, it felt wrong but it also felt right saying bye to him.

💭: Welp, I guess the only good time of my year just ended.

I put my phone down and charged it. Going back up to bed, I curled myself to the right side, my knees on my stomach. Thinking of what I just did. It made me tired, and soon I was drifting off to sleep.