XIV || 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

┏━━━━☆━━━━┓
Y/N POV
"Like she's the only girl you've ever seen."
It's been a while, sorry.
School is taking my time. >_>

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining bright, although it was cold. Global warming is really taking it's place. I sat up and looked over my right shoulder, to see my phone on the nightstand. As it all came back, the corners of my lips went upwards and a small chuckle escaped through my nose.

💭: Ah, yes. The confession talk last night.

Reaching out, I took the phone and scrolled through my notifications. I did have a person in mind that I thought would appear in my messages. But after taking a look, no luck.

I sighed and greeted the girls a usual goodmorning. Went downstairs and turned the television on, I didn't really like the silence. It sounded like a deadly kill would happen, although it had nothing to do with hearing anything.

After turning it on, I walked towards the kitchen cabinet. Opened it and took two eggs, preparing a whole breakfast for myself. Later on, I was accompanied by my younger brother, with his hair all messed up.

"Morning idiot."

"Mom told you not to call me that anymore."

"She's not here."

"I'm telling on you."

"Oh no..I'm scared." I teased and giving him a scared expression, that seemed too off.

He sticked his tongue out and ran across the kitchen towards the living room. Hearing a few clicks, I realized.

"Don't change the channel!" I yelled at him.

"You don't even listen to the TV." He retorted back.

"Who are you to assume?" I yelled at him, turning the gas off to confront him.

"I just wanna watch Loud House." He said.

I stomped my way to the living room with my blood starting to boil from the infuriating 7-year old. I stopped in front of the TV and crossed my arms.

"Let me finish my breakfast and you can watch Dora or something." I said, making fun of him.

"I don't watch Dora." He mumbled to himself. Without warning, he threw the remote at me. Luckily I caught it on time.

I rolled my eyes and started to switch after channels and channels. Until something caught my eye.

Beautiful day, beautiful people. Good morning everybody. Here reporting Anna Maybelle live from Entertainment Studios. Today I got hot pippin' tea to spill this morning. Just last night, we saw the famous Aidan Gallagher known for his role as Number Five in The Umbrella Academy. On a date with Lizzy Greene in a restaurant at Toronto! Could this be a new shipping sail?

"Isn't that your crush?" The boy on the couch blurted out.

Being in the shocked state, I ignored my brother. As my heart sank, thoughts played in my head. Was he lying? Is this a misunderstanding? Did he really lie?

Throwing the remote, I ran out of the room and ran back, with my head down to the kitchen.

─── ∙ ~𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁~ ∙ ───

Of course, I went to the website of the news I just witnessed and did a screenshot. Sending it to Aidan. As my heart sank deeper with my mouth pouting.

You
💬: What's this?

💭: I'm beginning to sound like I'm his girlfriend. Ew y/n, no!

Aidan
💬: We weren't on a date.

You
💬: But it said so right here. @-@

Aidan
💬: Do you actually believe those news people over me?

That question struck me. Should I believe him? Is he playing me? Or should I just take the news reporter's words over his?

You
💬: I don't know.

Aidan
💬: If I say it was a date, what would you do?

You
💬: Nothing. I'll let it be.

Aidan
💬: Well I don't think it's much of a case now.

You
💬: I- ok

Aidan
💬: What?

You
💬: Nothing, lol

Aidan
💬: Mk

💭: Woah, he's being cold at me right now. Is something wrong going on?

You
💬: Woah there, you okay?

Aidan
💬: Why would you ask that 👁👄👁

You
💬: I don't know. Society says Mks are cold 😔

Aidan
💬: Oh wait, damn. Really?

You
💬: Yep

Aidan
💬: Whoops then, didn't mean that

You
💬: Yeh. Although I ship both of you. 😏

Aidan
💬: Me and Lizzy? A thing? No thanks.

You
💬: Oh c'monnn i know you likey her 😏

Aidan
💬: nO, stop it. She's my sibling.

You
💬: In nrdd idiot lmao

Aidan
💬: Just no ❤️

You
💬: Looollll

Aidan
💬: Gtg, byers

You
💬: Aight bye

And there it was again, him cutting the conversation short. For some reason, I do not know why I said that. It was just something to I can really push his feelings for Lizzy. So I can finally settle down and not expect such a thing to happen. He's a celebrity, Lizzy's one and I'm not. If luck is still by my side, I'd probably receive the biggest back-lash in history. What is there to expect anyways? He's way back in Toronto and I'm here in New York. He doesn't even live here, and the last time I checked, quarantine is still around. There's no literal way he's going to New York any time soon.

Actually, for the first time. Our conversation felt like it was just a friend's normal conversation. It was like nothing was happening between us. In which for instance, there isn't. But it's much too different from the ones we had before...

Is our friendship getting...distant? Now that he's aware that I'm known to his real identity?

┗━━━━☆━━━━┛