XVI || 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸

┏━━━━☆━━━━┓
Y/N POV
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."

I stared at the question he asked me last night.

" Do you actually prefer those news people over me?"

💭: Well, maybe. Yes? No!

This is driving me insane, but a lot worse than the other insane-breakdowns. He's actually driving me nuts! Is he lying and just manipulating me? Or, is he being genuine and speaking nothing but the truth?

"Ugh." I groaned as I laid my back on my bed with both feet still on the ground.

"Are you having another boy problem?" A head popped out from my door, crossing his arms in disgust.

"It's not a boy problem." I glanced at him and continued scrolling.

The 7 year old stood by the door, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Close the door when you're done being a creep," I sat up and gave him a mocking smile, " Toodles." I said waving him a goodbye.

"You didn't make breakfast yet, geez." He complained.

"You're like 10, make cereal or something." I retorted, finally giving up and stood up.

"I had that yest-" Cut off by me, I shut the door in-front of him.

The last thing I needed is a 7 year old knocking the peace in me with the question that brought stress to my head.

💭: It's fake news bro...

Well, it can be just a lie-

💭: Okay, let's stop thinking and go on with your day.

─── ∙ ~a few days later~ ∙ ───

We didn't chat as much, we only had small talks here and there. Nothing really exciting to be honest, I always asked helped from the girls but it'd be going to a result of nothing. I can tell he was really busy, he was maintaining the good image he's already having. He was active on his Instagram and Youtube. Not gonna lie, just by listening to his voice makes me go up in butterflies. A soft smile would always appear when I think of him, how funny love can be.

Well, our last talk was 4 days ago. The Lizzy Greene thing cooled off, but a part of me doubts that he's not lying. Lizzy Greene is an attractive, talented and a perfect woman. Heck, what a girl-friend material she is!

─── ∙ ~almost 2 months later~ ∙ ───

Yeah, I gave up.

It's almost Christmas, I'm actually on Christmas break!

In a chilly room, I woke up to seeing faint sunlight on my window. I looked up to a window with soft snow falling. I got off bed and put my hair in a messy ponytail and walked out.

"Hi mom," I greeted mother, "Pancakes?"

The woman nodded and smiled. Thumps were rising, I turned my head to see my brother with the blown out hair.