III || 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝗳𝗲

┏━━━━☆━━━━┓
Y/N POV
"Cliché but it's true...it's all for you~."
~
The library was still a mile away. I grabbed my phone from my bag, opened it and went to Spotify. Scrolling through the app, I finally picked a song and hit play.

⠀⠀» 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 « ❤︎
⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:01─〇───── 4:35
⠀ ⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

I placed my wired earphones to my right ear, quietly listening to the song. I looked up and continued walking down the pathway. Looking at my right, I found a small building, covered in light yellow. Taking a step forward, I looked further above and saw a sign.

"Daily Cafe," I read out loud, "that doesn't seem bad."

I placed my phone at my back pocket. Then, guided myself to the door.

I opened the door and I smelled the sweet bitter scent of beverages altogether. I took a minute to sip in that sweet aroma.

💭: I missed this.

"Hello! Welcome to Daily Cafe." A young woman said, behind the counter.

"M-me?" I stuttered, being unsure.

"Yes, you! How can I help you?" asked the woman.

I walked towards the counter and took a moment to look at their menu. I gave it some thought and made a decision.

"Venti mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla, please." I looked at her nametag, "Annie?"

"Alrighty, will that be all?" She said, pressing buttons on the cashier register.

I nodded my head and gave her a thumbs up. She told me to sit down and wait.
Trying to pick a seat, in front of me I saw the wet floor sign. I slowly tried to avoid the slippery floor to get to the other side.

The cafe later on was empty, it was only me and Annie left, but that didn't bother me. I enjoy the silence. As I waited for my order I was going on Pinterest. Scrolling after pictures and pictures of Aidan Gallagher. I found myself having butterflies again. A smile was visible on my lips.

"You have a boyfriend?" Annie said.
"Huh?!" I exclaimed.
"Sorry, never mind." She said, then she stopped making my order and grabbed a new cup.

💭: There was no one else here to make new orders. Why did she stop?

The door flew open. Someone came in, a boy around my age. He was slightly taller than me. His haircut was really familiar. I couldn't see his face since he had a hat on. He was wearing a light blue shirt with a leather coat and sneakers.

He looked at me for a quick second, then went straight towards the counter and said something. I couldn't hear it that well, his voice was muffled.

"Sorry, I forgot to prepare your usual. Can you give me a moment to finish this lady's order?" Annie said to the boy, referring to me.
The teenager nodded his head.

He looks quite familiar. I can't put my finger on it.

After a few moments, Annie called me to the counter to pick my drink up. I quickly stood up from my chair and went to the counter. The boy was right beside me, and I was getting nervous! I've never been this close to a boy in a long time. I looked at him. Trying to get a glimpse of his face.

💭: I should stop, he is probably thinking I'm some weirdo.

I looked away and gave Annie my payment. I lifted the cup near my mouth, and took a little sip "oW, aH OoH hOt hoT!" I screeched, trying to stop myself from screaming of the burn in my tongue.

"Oops, sorry, it's steaming hot." Annie said. It's quite late for that warning.

I heard a chuckle, it was coming from the boy. I looked at him, head to toe.

💭: Who the hell does he think he is?

I tried giving him a deadly stare, but once again. I can't see his face. His hat is too low.

💭: Is he a criminal or something? A spy on disguise? Or possibly an alien trying to release more chaos? I already have too much of chaos this year,

I grabbed my latte, and walked with thoughts ringing in my head.

💭: It's not even that funny, I mean. It's just a burnt tongue, what is wrong with that? I can show him some pOw PoW, flyInG kIckS! I'll show him who's bo-.

With busy thoughts, I didn't see the caution sign. I slipped and fell on my head first. What makes it worse is that steaming hot, brown latte was all over me.

I groaned in pain and disgust.

┗━━━━☆━━━━┛