VIII || 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸

┏━━━━☆━━━━┓
Aidan's POV
"I'd ask what you're up to Klaus, but then it occurred to me...I don't care."
Disclaimer: I don't live in America and never traveled during quarantine. Blame google if I'm wrong :P

─── ∙ ~flashback to the second day~ ∙ ───

It was time for me to go to Toronto to shoot Season 3 of The Umbrella Academy. I stayed in New York because I just wanted to chill there. It was one of the nearest cities near Toronto. I met this girl in a small cafe and she looked really cute. She has that (y/h/c) hair that looks soft, and she has those (y/e/c) eyes that shine. Although she seems clumsy, there's something about her that I can't really put my finger on.

Tomorrow will be the day that I should be at Toronto already, so that I'll be held in quarantine for 14 days before we start shooting. So I packed my bags to go to the airport. I can't stop thinking about the girl though. I left where I stayed in NYC and hopped on a Uber to go to the airport. On my way there, I thought that maybe I should get her number or something. It wouldn't hurt to chat with someone during quarantine. I asked the Uber driver to turn around. I ran as fast I could to the cafe. She's probably waiting for me to get the coat back.

And there she was. Thank God I was there just in time. We had a small conversation, and I got her Instagram username.

I don't know why, but I blushed when I talked to her, and my stomach feels like it's being thrown up in the air and up to the moon.

I made a fake Instagram account. I don't want to deal with rumors and drama and all that stuff about me talking to a girl.

After a couple of hours, I got on the plane and began to make my move...

Third Person POV

Aidan began to greet the girl in his fake Instagram account. He used his name but with a small spelling correction.

"Heyy! Aiden here...code tripped 🙃" he typed into the conversation.

After a few minutes, Aidan heard a notification. He was so eager to talk to Y/N.

"It's her."
Aidan thought.

He lifted his phone and read the message.

"Name the cafe for good verification."

💭: Ooh, she playing the safe card. That's good...the cafe name though? I..ah.

Aidan quickly typed...

Aidan's POV

"Daily Cafe with Annie." I typed, so she doesn't have to ask again for 'verification'.

Y/N
💬: Oh its u...thank gosh

Aidan
💬: Yeah, lmao.

💭: It's so awkward.

Y/N
💬: Do you watch the Modern Family?

Aidan
💬: Yeah, cool show ain't it?

Y/N
💬:Yeah, who's ur favorite character? :'D

Aidan
💬: Phil

Y/N
💬: He's funny, I like him too. 😂

Aidan
💬: Ikr, hbu?

Y/N

We continued chatting, and we got to know each other better. I tried my best not to say a lot of myself. She likes (add your favorite things and stuff). I eventually got her number. Today was probably the best day ever. :')

┗━━━━☆━━━━┛
the first version of this chapter was released in oct. 1...the bday of the siblings. :))