6

I woke up to the sound of singing. I assumed it was the other patients singing downstairs but i soon realised it was coming from the bathroom. Taking a moment to listen to him, i disscovered 2 things. 1, it wasnt frank singing, 2, it was my song. He must be listening to the video he took of me singing yestarday. I started to blush and went downstairs to get breakfast for us both while he showered.

I returned with cereal and 2 cups of water for us both. He was still in the shower but the water soon turned off and he came out of the bathroom, towel around his waist.

"I got you some breakfast and water."
"Thanks man" he said as he pulled a grey shirt over his body. Man that was really hot-  no gerard, stop it. He probably isnt even fucking gay.

"Did you sleep well, Gerard?"
"Not really, why?"
"You were screamimg a lot."
Oh. The memories of the dream i had last night came rushing back into my clouded mind. I had dreamt that i had to kill frank and mikey at my parents demand.
"Oh."
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"No, did you sleep well though?"
"Not really, i kept waking up, you were screaming my name and someone called mikey, who i think you said it your little brother?"
"Yea hes my brother. Sorry, tonight ill sleep somewhere else so you can rest"
"Dont be ridiculous Gee."

We didnt say anything else for a while, instead we ate in silence. There was a knock at our bedroom door and 2 very pissed off nurses entered.

"Boys, neither of you turned up to your therapy sessions."
I just sighed and pretended to stab myself in the heart with an invisible dagger and die, oh so dramaticly. Frank sniggered and waved off the nurses.

The nurses left with a sigh but frank and i just continued to giggle.

Yet another knock at the door could be heard.
"Boys is Sasha."
"Who the fucks sasha?" Frank whispered
"Come in" i shouted at the door, not replying to frank.

"Boys, as you didnt come to your therapy i decided to take you out instead. We are going to New York for the day."
"YES GIRL. Anyway who the fuck are you?" Frank was clearly excited to get out of here.
"Im gerards therapist." Frank looked at me and i nodded.

Sasha sat on the edge of my bed while i quickly dressed myself in the bathroom. Im really fucking excited to get out of here for a while.