16

When i told Frank i would be out of here soon, he was very excited. Not only were we both getting out of here, but the people who run this place said we could move out in the same week. Next week.
We had slowly began to sort through our things to see what to keep. It dwelled on me that i might miss this place.

"Baby?" I asked Frank. Thats a nickname we ended up developing for each other.
"Yea?" He answered from under the bed.
"Will you miss this place?" He took a few minutes to reply and he came out from under the bed, books and clothes in hand.

"I think so, its become like my home. I dont know where the fuck i will live when i move out of here though. "
"With me." I said without even thinking about it. His face lit up and he nodded. Mikey wouldnt mind and my parents wouldnt care so its a win for us all.

"How about you? Will you miss it here?" I thought about it despite already knowing my answer.
"Yea. I have a lot of memories here." He nodded and began to sort through the things he had dragged from under the bed.

As much as i am excited to leave, i really dont want to leave behind so many memories. Meeting frank, meeting sasha. Singing to frank, accidentally walking in on frank. Throwing trash at frank, reading with him. Eating with him, going to new york together. Meeting ray and going to the concerts. Id miss it all. And oh-boy i was not excited to see my parents again.

Sorry that my last 2 chapters have been short, im also working on 3 other frerard fics and i have school, homework, and generally just not being motivated to write as much. However, if i dont write a chapter for this every night i do always write one for another book so i stay motivated. Enjoy my ratlings