20

I woke up and Frank wasnt by my side. Sighing, i dragged myself from the comfort of my blankets and into the kitchen. What i saw was something i can never, ever forget.

My fathers hand was swinging right towards mikeys face and frank jumped in the way, getting slapped. Hard.
Frank cried out in pain and i shrieked, running over to him.

I stood up after a few minutes and pushed my dad against the wall, leaving him no way of forcing himself away from my grip. Before he could say anything, my fist collided with his stomach, then with his nose, then his dick. He cried out with each punch, but i saw red, i couldnt hear or see a thing, i couldnt process what i was doing, i just kept punching him.

Next thing i knew, something dragged me to the floor and held me down.
"Gee stop, your killing the man!" Frank said, i tried to squirm away but it was no use, mikey held down my legs and frank held down my chest.

"What on EARTH happened here?" My mom asked as she walked into the room.
"Long story short, dad went to hit me, frank saved it but ended up getting hit, then gerard beat the shit out of donald." Ray said, appearing from basically nowhere. Maybe he had been here the whole time and i just hadnt noticed.

It was then that i looked over at my dad, he was covered in blood, black eyes forming and bruises travelling across his body. He deserved it.
"Again, donald? For fuck sake. " my mom said as if it was the most common thing ever. What the fuck.

Another very short one. My hands are to cold to type a lot tonight. Being depressed is something managable but when ur sad on top of that.. boy does it suck. And tonight i keep getting sad for no reason. Also my brother is sick :/