12

I hid mikey behind frank and i as we snuck him back downstairs.
"Thank you for coming, brother" i said "i love you." Mikey pulled me into a hug and whispered against my hair.
"I love you too, ill be back soon."
Mikey and i never said goodbye. Goodbye always means forever, so we would always say ill see you again. And so we promised to see each other again and then, frank and i left mikey to sign out and leave. Ill miss him terribly.

"Your brother is wonderful." Frank said as he sipped on a smoothie during dinner "he seems to care so much for you, gerard."
"And i for him."

Frank giggled at my way of talking and took a bite of his curry. The food here wasnt so bad, they had foods from many cultures so here was new flavours almost every day.

"Hello boys." Sasha said as she came and sat by frankie.
"Hey sasha." Frank said and i just nodded in her direction.
"How are you both today?" Oh lovely, small talk.
"Better than usual." Frank admitted with a bright , flashing smile dancing on his lips.
"How about you, gerard?" I debated my answer in my head for a few seconds.
"Im alright." An upgrade to the usual shit.

"How would you both feel about going on another trip?" Sasha asked "the people who run this shithole said as long as you come to your therapy sessions, i can take you guys on trips. They know you, espescially Gerard, dont like it here. So they are giving us a little freedom." Franks smile only spread wider and he nodded enthusiastically. They both turned to look at me for my reaction. I nodded.

"Great, ive got concert tickets. Now usually the only places we can take patients is places like a restuarant or museum. However, i managed to pull a few strings as the head of this place is my father, and hes letting us see Green Day."
GREEN DAY TICKETS?!
Sasha saw me smile and smiled back, frank was jumping with joy around our little corner, earning us a bunch of looks from the other kids here.

Sasha left with a smirk on her face, pleased that we were so excited.
"Dude, this is so wrong yet so right." Frank said, still in a state of euphoria.
"How is it wrong, frankie?" I was genuienly confused.
"We are meant to be freaks. Like actual creeps. But we can live a normal, teenage life when we go to see green day." He was laughing as he spoke every work, not even needing a reason to.

Man, i really fucking love him.