21

"No mom, im not staying here if hes abusive." Mikey argued.
"Well, i love your father. So im not going to divorce him."

"Wow, pick your abusive husband over your perfectly normal kids." The sarcasm dripped heavily from his voice.

"Normal?! Gerard is a sucidal gay freak and you are just as bad! I try to ignore your life choices of being fucking queer but it digusts me to the very core!" It was then that my mom noticed i was standing in the doorway.

"Mikes, lets go." I said, he nodded and we left to our seperate rooms, packing all of our things.

"Where are we going baby?" Frank asked as he walked out of the bathroom, hair wet and a towel on his hips.
"Leaving."
"Alright." He knew what i meant and darted to the room to get all his shit and get changed.

Sasha
Hey man, my parents are massive assholes. Can mikey, frank and i stay with you?

Yea of course, ill meet you at the coffee shop.

I hadnt expected her to agree, but she did anyway.

Ill never let my parents hurt mikey or frankie again.

"Ill never let them hurt you, i promise"
I whispered into franks ear as we walked out the door, holding his hand in mine.

We are never coming home.

Alright lads, this is probs the last chaper. Sorry its sort of a terrible ending. Maybe ill do an epilogue idk. Anyway sorry its so damn short.