19

I could hardly sleep last night, and when i finally managed to, i was quickly awoken by the excitement of frankie coming back.
Mikey and my parents were still asleep, but i drifted down the stairs and into the kitchen, pouring myself some coffee.

Most peoples parents would want to atleast meet the guy whos going to be moving in without their choice, but my parents didnt give a care in the world. Almost like they are trying to make up for shoving me in that place.

Time was dragging, but i didnt mind, it gave me more time to focus on making my room clean enough. The floor was littered with old paper, water bottles, candy wrappers, clothes, pencils, bags, paints, you name it; it was probably on my floor. I started with the trash, picking up each individual piece, grimacing when i found one that was left half open. It wasnt like their was any insects or dirt on it, but for some reason i didnt like it.

Rather quickly, i moved onto pencils and pens, paints and paper. Collecting each pen and pencil and putting it into my pencil case, then putting all the pains on my desk and all the paper into the bins. Shoving all of the bags into the back of my wardrobe, i began with clothing. I worked surprisingly quickly, finishing the room by changing my sheets and curtains just in time to leave the house.

"Hey gee. Sleep well?" Mikey asked as he grabbed the car keys and walked out the door.
"No, i was to excited. How about you?"
"I slept decently."
We drove in silence except for the music that played quietly on the radio.

We arrived to the recovery clinic and walked in, Mikey explaning to the receptionist that we were here to pick frankie up.

Quick as the flash, frank ran down the stairs and into my arms, showering my face with kisses.
"I missed you terribly." I told him, repeating my moms words.
"And i missed you too." He told me as he pressed his lips to mine once again.

After loading everything into the car and saying goodbye once more to the staff, we headed home.

Fucking hell i love him so much. Its going to kill me.

Sorry for the short chapters again. I had loads of homework today. Well technically it was only 2 subjects but it was long ass pieces of work.
Hows everyone doin? I keep shaking as of im cold but im only a tiny bit cold. Also, im sort of enjoying more subjects this year. History and geography and science werent my favourite in the slightest but i slowly am becoming to love them. Religious studies was already my favourite but we are doing catholic studies which i know a lot about so thats great. French doesnt make me wanna stab everyone with a spork anymore, despite still hating it. But ye, im actually sort of enjoying school some days.